Fly away

The trip to the oil bathes was fantastic enough for a call of the day's end for the girl's who were now drying themselves off.

"Guess this is the last day of of our vaca."
Sunbeam said with a sadden sigh because after today ends she would be alone again even if she can see and visit friend's it's just not the same having them around her.
"Mm..yes due to my sire and carrier they..tend to book thing's ahead of time and well..sire certainly doesn't like to be kept waiting."
Nightbird said with tiny hint of discouraging thoughts taking over her processor. The pety act would of hurt sunbeam if she said it so she kept quiet and smiled none the lesser of the oncoming thing's for another time.

"So what do you plan on doing? After today? Do you think you'll be working with that mech.."
Birdie had caught sunbeam but utter surprise and a bit of perplexing to how she knew she would be working with him!? Oh wait sunbeam realizing it now she was there when she got the offer..'nice move.' her mind jeered at her with its ughly opinions again.

"Mmmhmmm or ratch will have a meltdown and probably force me to labor camps we probably know he has in his habsuit."
Sunbeam said with her lower derma sucked in as her denta bit down holding back a stiffled laugh.

"He can't be that bad..compared to my sire.."
Birdie and sun gazed up in thought only for them to come to conclusions their parent's were insane and likely to have labor camp's.

"Well..it's not like we can't see each other? I mean if you ever get free time why not head to swerve's bar? We're old enough, we both could meet new potential boootah~"
Sunbeam saying this while she was busily dreaming over the hunk of mech's she could lay optic's on before they noticed, called her out for it.
"No thanks..I-I don't lord would like that..he's very..uhmm.."
Nightbird was thinking over what to call it before sunbeam blurted out.
"Possessive he's possessive over my darlingg! My beautiful child!"
Sunbeam said dramatically rubbing her servo's all along nightbird's body and down her visor making squeaky noises.
"When did I become your possession.."
Nightbird was shurshed by sunbeams invasive digit to her derma.
'the day shockwave challenges me to that ownership..you'll be forever my child! Mmkay.'
Sunbeam said while clingling to her side's like some sticky monkey all the while this was getting some optic's and small laughter from those around.

"Well well well, here I thought I smelt low grade bot's."
The voice of a all to well known touchy femme rang throughout sunbeams helm.
'oh noo some bot let the slag in.'
Sunbeam murmured lowly as she collected her thing's and subspacebox a few light weight item's.
"Aren't you going to greet me? Oh wait..you can't can you? Low class certainly don't have manners at all."
Lexie and her pompus primped up body paint job waltzing right into the view like the sludge she was.

"No thanks..I rather not waste intake on toxicity like you."
Sunbeam groaned with a ugh face as she held nightbird's servo and tugged the smaller femme along with her, her pedes clicking the floors in a flurry.

"UGH! who does she think she is! Huh! Some..some slagging walking wired suit of fake!" sunbeam was so steamed as she paced out front of the bathes with nightbird sighing.
'she's not worth the melt down..she's nothing without her paint job and upgrades.' birdie said looking upward to the white and orangish red green femme.
"Yeah..you are right..what's to get worked over by some upgraded bot who's probably selling herself..OOH!" sunbeam was getting worked up again just trying to forget was the hardest as sunbeam vented before intake and than a pede kicked her aft.
"Ouch! Whatcha doing that for!?"
She nearly had a spark attack realising how she almost insulted the mech.
'oh frag your..your huge.'
She said backing up in a nano klick as overlord's grinning facial plate appeared.
"Parden? I didn't think so."
He said with an unsettling smug grin as usual but he kept to himself before glancing at birdie who was shuffling to him and he squated down like dayum..thoughs thighs could kill..sunbeam looked at her pety thigh plating and silently cried.