✭5

He always walks down the crowded halls
And is blinded by this light
A girl who keeps her head down low
And never shows her eyes

{Wyatt's POV}

Wyatt walked down the halls silently, making his way to the detention room. For 'being a disturbance in class', Mrs May was always a grade A asshole.

Whenever she doesn't get the class to do something she wants, All hell breaks loose.

Today the class wouldn't be quiet and the blame was now passed onto Wyatt, Which is why he is currently on his way to detention.

When he walked into the classroom, the supervisor wasn't surprised. He just welcomed Wyatt with a smile and a chuckle before making him sit in the spare seat in front of an anxious Alessia.

Wyatt's eyes wandered down to his feet after he briefly looked at the uneasy girl, he was blown away by her natural beauty.

The piercing blue eyes, flawless skin, voluminous auburn hair and the warmth she radiates that made him feel a weird fuzzy feeling.

Wyatt then found himself sitting down in the seat just in front of the captivating girl, without a word being spoken.

He was trying to muster up the confidence to say something, but his brain blanked and his palms got sweaty.

Why was this so hard for him? He normally could talk to any girl and they would become putty in his hands.

His thoughts consumed him, time ticked faster and faster. Before Wyatt could talk to the girl, the supervisor was ushering the kids out of the room.

But the girl didn't budge, almost waiting for Wyatt to get up and walk out first.
Wyatt turned around with a small smile and mouthed 'thanks' before getting up and leaving.

In his peripheral vision he could've swore he saw the most adorable, heartwarming smile. That he swooned over.

Geez, what this girl has already done to him.