✭15

And one day
Maybe she'll stay
And start to head over his way

{Alessia's POV}

Today was going to be the first full day Alessia would be with Wyatt's friends, nervous was a tremendous understatement. Alessia felt sick to her stomach.

She was already friends with them but would they get sick of her? They would usually only hangout at lunch, if they weren't with her she would go back to the old Alessia that stayed in the library and kept her head down.

You can turn back.
Turn around.
Now.
Now.
It's too late.
You have to go over there.
They are waving you over.

"Uhm. Hey guys!" Alessia waved, looking down shortly after. Just for Wyatt's middle and index finger to lift her head back up again.

"Hey? What did we talk about," Wyatt lectured "keep your head up today, so everyone could see those beautiful eyes"

"I smell A SHIP!!" Jack screeched whilst fanning himself with his left hand and pressing his right to his forehead.

"Are you sure that's not your breath wafting back into your face?" Finn snorted, Jaeden then high-fiving him for his humour.

"Please don't act like children." Wyatt rolled his eyes.

"Let them humiliate themselves" Alessia whispers with a small giggle melted Wyatt's heart.

He couldn't believe he has actually fallen for someone, normally he would have left her by now. But she's different, in a good way.

The pair had come so far from when Alessia wouldn't look at him or associate him, to now when they are an item and they are happy with each other's company.

Nor Wyatt or Alessia could've chose a better way for them to realise they have truly fallen for each other.

Laughing and smiling, each in the others embrace. With some new and old friends, having the time of their lives. And they owe it all to detention.

Who knew getting a detention would be such a good thing?