✭20

Maybe there's a chance that you will be mine
But right now
I'm just broken inside

{Alessia POV}

Alessia woke up quite hot and bothered, she had quite a bad dream, though it wasn't bad; it was just weird.

It all felt so real, which is what lead to Alessia showering, brushing her hair, laying out her clothes, applying minimal makeup and finally getting changed.

All before she ran out the door, she decided to eat. For the first time in a long time, she had breakfast and enjoyed it.

Deciding to skip the bus as she ran out of home way too early, she started walking to her school, which wasn't far away; she just took the bus because she was too lazy to walk every day.

Arriving school and passing the large iron gates to make it into the correct hall, she grabbed out her corresponding files for class then made her way to Wyatt's locker; which was on the way to her class.

On arrival she smiled at the fact that Wyatt and his friends were by his locker. She speedily walked over to his locker and decided to speak up as no one turned in her direction.

"Hey" She spoke out

Wyatt looked confused but spoke up anyways, "Um, h-hi?"

"Who are you?" Ellie asked quite rudely as Jask held onto her side.

After and awkward silence where all the boys looked and Alessia and she desperately searched her brain for a reason for them to not know her. Until Finn finally spoke up,

"Hey! You're the girl that fainted in geography class yesterday after you got detention for telling him the answer to the question was x equals 8" Concerned, Finn started speaking again.

"Also are you okay? You hit the floor quite hard, I had to carry you to the nurses office"

"Oh, y-yeah that," Alessia whispered "I- uhm, I'm feeling quite dizzy, I should go to the nurses office again."
Everyone said there goodbyes to the mystery girl as Wyatt just looked at her quizzically.

When Alessia made it to the nurses office after what felt like an eternity, the schools nurse turned around to see Alessia awkwardly standing in the doorframe.

The nurse welcomed her in and began explaining what Finn had previously told her already. The nurse then walked out after checking up on Alessia.

Leaving Alessia to curl up in the corner of the uncomfortable bed and rock herself slowly, 'Maybe there's a chance that you will be mine'
Alessia whispered, trying to reassure herself that she wasn't going crazy.

'But right now, I'm just broken inside' short and sharp sobs racked the small girls frame as she continued to tightly hug her knees.

"One Day" Alessia whimpered as a wave of salty tears cascaded down her face.