✭14

I've understood that you will never be mine
And that's fine
I'm just breaking inside

{Alessia's POV}

After the small walk to the cafeteria, the group all scattered around. The boys grabbing food and Alessia sitting down at the table, collectively gathering her thoughts.

She had lost her appetite completely, she doesn't know how many days she hasn't eaten for. Alessia knows what she is doing is unhealthy, but over thinking is unhealthy too, and Alessia can't control her thoughts.

Breaking out of her line of thinking, Jack slowly sits down at the round table and steadily begins devouring his food.

"Aren't 'cha going to get some food?" Jack grumbles, his mouth filled with the cafeteria food.

"Um, no- I'm not feeling too good" Alessia cringed, just the thought of the young boy chewing so disgustingly haunted her.

Finn snuck up behind her, listening to the conversation, "ya' sure?"

"Yeah, I had a big breakfast" Alessia lied through her teeth.

Jaeden was the next one to arrive to the table, hearing Alessia's previous statement.
"that's a lie!" Jaeden chuckled "because we all know for a fact you don't like eating breakfast"

"Oh- I. Um. Yeah" Alessia stuttered out, not wanting to tell the boys the real reason.

The group didn't question it either, just leaving her to have her own privacy. She would obviously tell them when the time was right, and when she was ready.

Wyatt was the last person to arrive to the table surprisingly, normally being the first so he could get his claimed seat next to Alessia. Just in case someone else wanted to sit next to her.

"Hey Less? I um- would, ughh why is this so hard" Wyatt stumbled out.

"Yes, You- um would I?" Alessia taunted.

"Would you like to go on a date... Like a proper date?"

"Why are you so nervous? Of course I would, noodlehead" Alessia chuckled grabbing his shoulders and kissing his forehead lightly.

A lot of things were going wrong, but at least one things going right.