✭11

He always walks down the crowded halls
And is blinded by this light
A girl who keeps her head down low
And never shows her eyes

{Alessia's POV}

It has been nearly a month since Wyatt has even thought about talking to Alessia. To be honest it has made her quite sad, but she hasn't shown it around her new 'friends'.

The girls she hangs around don't pay attention to her or even want her to hang around them, they just use Alessia to make them seem like better people.

She doesn't know who they are trying to fool, 'bring the loser into your group, it serves as charity work!' Alessia doesn't even want to be apart of their group.

But they force her to stay, making her go shopping with them and to cheerleading practice just to 'observe how it's done'.

Alessia just yearns to be back around Wyatt but now that he is back to being friends with his group again, he doesn't want anything to do with her.

He is mostly afraid of being judged again or loosing them for good, Wyatt knows they shouldn't judge him for who he likes but he takes it personally anyways and stops hanging out with Alessia.

One day after school, late in the night. Alessia is at her desk reading 'to kill a mockingbird' when periodically a tapping noise starts up, hitting her window every so-often.

Fed up, Alessia shuffles her chair back from her desk and stomps to her window. Surprised to see the one and only Wyatt Oleff, standing at the bottom of her garden, aiming and throwing small pebbles up to her window.

It was almost scripted from a cheesy romance movie, except Alessia had built up her emotional walls higher since the last time they talked, and she wasn't letting them down for him just yet.

Wyatt lifted his head after hearing the obnoxious screech of Alessia's rusty window.

"What the hell are you doing here" Alessia spat bitterly, not wanting to fall harder for him, without him being able to catch her.

Wyatt thought she looked like an angel.