An Actual Talent Show~!

Meredith: Welcome welcome welcome! For a quick memory refresher, we'll be determining who the most talented in our little group. In short, a talent show. I'll be explaining the rules more thoroughly to the contestants themselves. 

L: *standing in pile of sticky Popsicle wrappers* Stop talking to yourself and explain why you've interrupted my shopping trip!

Meredith: Well, I have things to deal with... 

L: You certainly do! And by the way, those Popsicle were sugarless! *chews Popsicle sticks angrily*

Meredith: Well, I apologize for being healthy.

Madame Recap: *from behind plant* She wasn't trying to be healthy! She bought those on accident!

Meredith: Stop breathing on my plant! Your death breathe will wilt it. 

L: There has to be SOME sugar here!

Meredith: *envisions stash of Little Debbie boxes in closet* 

Light: *thinks of potato chip cache*

Mello: *imagines stockpile of chocolate*

Near: Legos....

Meredith, Light & Mello: Nope.

L: ...

Misa: Don't worry! This is your opportunity to slim down a little bit.

Matsuda: Don't tell him that! You'll make him anorexic! You're beautiful the way you are, L! I'll go find something for you!! *runs from room*

Meredith: Well. He's gone now. Finally, I can explain what we'll be doing today!

Near: We could find my missing Lego pieces. 

Light: Why don't you just go buy some more...?

Near: Apparently, all the stores got in a call saying if they let any customers or employees in for the next week, there'd be a terrorist attack!

Mello: >:) ...

Light: Okay... I have decided to remove myself from this conversation.

Meredith: Okay, shut up, everybody. Remember what I said we were going to be doing...?

Mello: A talent show!!

Meredith: Yes, Mello! Thank you for the enthusiasm! Now let me go into a little more detail.

Near: We do things, you judge us. Can we move on?

Meredith: Stop PMSing. It's more complicated than that. Now, let me continue. You'll be allowed any props, but try not to kill everyone. You can't include other contestants in your presentation--

Mello: *crosses "Target Practice with Near* off list*

Meredith: ... And you will be judged by three judges, myself, Madame Recap, and... A special guest.... Gordon Ramsay!

Gordon Ramsay: Good afternoon.

Light: Gordon Ramsay...?

Misa: The angry British man...?

Near: Why would you bring him in for a talent show? His specialty is destroying the self esteem of small time chefs.

Mello: More like killing their self esteem's family while making them watch, burning its home town to the ground, and then torturing it to death. 

Near: Same difference. There's something to be said for concision and tactfulness.

Mello: Whatever.