Voice Changing

Meredith: *rewatching Death Note*
Hmm... how does everyone in this show know how to change their voices? I want to do that too! LIGHT!

Light: *no reply*

Meredith: -.-
LIGHT. GET UR BUTT DOWN HERE OR I'LL GIVE MISA THE ADDRESS OF YOUR ESCAPE APARTMENT

Light: *appears in doorway* you wouldn't

Meredith: I would. Now show me how you used a voice changer during the Kira investigation.

Light: This is what you wanted to know...? There's an app.

Meredith: What's it called?

Light: MyVoiceChanger. Can I go now?

Meredith: Pfft, creative name much? And no you can't . Lemme just google this.. IT COSTS TWO DOLLARS!? WTF?!

Light: You can get the free version, but it's worse, I wouldn't recommend--

Meredith: Free version it is! Nice, quick download. Imma just open this... How does it work?

Light: You talk into the voice recorder and then alter the tone using the the dials. It's pretty simple.

Meredith: Alrighty-- WTF!? This ad is three minutes long! And there's no skip option !

Light: You shouldn't have gotten the free version...

L: Hello, Light. Meredith. What is going on?

Light: Meredith is using MyVoiceChanger for the first time.

L: Hey, that's what I used during the Kira investigation!

Light: Great app, right?

L: Yes, I used it for all the news broadcasts and holding cell transmissions...

Light: And I used it for those Sakura news tapes, and the TV broadcasts...

L: Good times.

Light: But Meredith bought the free version.

L: That's a mistake. Huge drop in quality.

Meredith: Finally! The ad finished! Gonna record my first clip... Your mother is ugly.

L & Light: *eye roll*

Meredith: Now.. Ha!! It sounds like I was on helium! So cool! *fiddles with control* Heeey this one sounds kind of like Mello!

L: It does.

Light: This isn't going to go well...

Meredith: Matt, I love you and want to have your babies. Now lemme just make it sound like Mello, put it on the PA system...

PA: *Mello's voice* Matt, I love you and want to have your babies.

Matt: *in another room, dials number* Yes, 1-800-HOLY WATER? I need three gallons of your premium water and a professional to perform an exorcism, thank you.

Mello: what the FUUUUUUUK!? *runs into room with Light Meredith and L* WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Meredith: Nuthin

Mello: *grabs phone* MyVoiceChanger!? How dare you!? And the free version? Have you no self respect!?

Meredith: Gimme my phone baaaaack

Mello: Not so fast... *makes it sound like Near*

PA: I, Near, am a stupid pajama wearing albino sheep that is not capable of doing anything for myself. Also I still play with dolls, which is pathetic. And I couldn't walk until the age of six.

Near: ... -.- it was actually five and nine months...

Mello: *rubs hands together evilly* Mwahahaha... the power... I'm gonna screw EEEEVRYONE over....

Matt: *sprints into room, dumps bucket of water on Mello* HOLD HIM DOWN FATHER SMITH! GET THE CEREMONIAL CANDLES!

Mello: CHRIST ON A BIKE, MATT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? MY HAIR!

Meredith: My phone! D:

Matt: We will get this demon in no ti---

Mello: *shoots wildly* GET THE FUDGE MUFFIN OUT OF MY FACE

Matt: the demon is armed! Run, Father, save yourself!

Meredith: *sobs over ruined phone* n-no... I had EVERY Crossy road character... WHYYYY???

Light: *shakes head* You shouldn't have gotten the free version

L: It is truly a curse.

Yeah okay I honesty don't know what that was, I was just watching the series again and wondered how they could all be so good at that. So, brief fun chapter I guess ?