Netflix

Matsuda: *runs into room* heeeeey L guess what!?

L: Matsuda, we've been over this, you don't have to announce it every time you finish the daily crossword--

Matsuda: I got a Netflix account!  :D

L: Well, that's at least a little bit more interesting? Congratulations

Matsuda: Thanks! I'm so excited, now I can watch planet earth whenever I want!

L: could I use your account to watch the Great British Baking Show sometimes?

Matsuda: I mean sure, but you're rich. Why don't you have your own account?

L: I try to stay off the grid whenever possible. I used to use Watari's account, but...

Matsuda: Oh, man. Of course you can watch whenever you want! The password is 1234.

L: Really...?

Matsuda: it's the only one I can remember...

L: Oh well. Why don't you set it up now? I'll introduce you to the magical world of Mary Berry and endless pastries...

Matsuda: Great!

-After binging an entire season...-

L: That has made me incredibly hungry

Matsuda: Wow that was great! The British people were so lovely and fun! And the food...

L: Yes, it is pretty great.

Mello: *pokes head in room* what're you guys doing?

Matsuda: why are you all wet...?

Mello: SHUT UP MATSUDA! I just finished washing Matt's car... Are you losers watching the great British baking show? Pfft that's so boring

Matsuda: it's actually very intense!

Mello: *sits down on couch*

L: Hey! Wet people sit on the floor.

Mello: Jeez, fine. But if you guys want intense, I've got the show for you. It's called narcos.

Matsuda: Marcus?

Mello: No, NARCOS! Like narcotics. It's about gangs and the gang trade. Gimme the remote!

-five episodes later-

Matsuda: 😨

L: ... I do not approve of you watching that show.

Mello: well I'm an adult, I can do what I want!

L: No, you're fifteen.

Mello: Whatever, I had my own gang. What does THIS matter?

Misa: LIGHT! Light? *wanders in* have you guys seen Light?

L: No, he is an exceptionally talented hider.

Misa: Don't be silly, he's not hiding! He wouldn't do that... A-anyway. What're you guys doing?

Matsuda: Netflix and chill!

Misa: ...?

L: mello, teach Matsuda what that means.

Mello: No way! Just because his parents neglected his education doesn't mean I have to suffer

L: we are platonically watching Netflix, Misa

Misa: Oh cool! That's my second favorite type of Netflix watching! But ew, narcos? I hate that show.

Mello: WELL I HATE UR FACE

Misa: Let's watch Riverdale!! It's the beessst, really dramatic and cool.