2

I'm trying something new with my writing, the book will rarely be from your point of view but more from a completely different angle. Hope you don't mind.

Also the first, more real part of this chapter is exactly what happened to me last night. (For you is probably, days or months ago) but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Also the death aspect of it, I'm writing this during a funeral. I am outside but like.
*****************

Masky sat quietly on top of his large bed. Hunched over with his arms resting comfortably on his legs. His fingers were intertwined, and he tapped his right thumb on top of the other.

He caught himself thinking about (Y/N) and Toby. How he would make her laugh uncontrollably, even though he was never funny to begin with. She had a good sense of humor or at least she was really good at humoring him.

Sometimes Masky thought she was too good for him, after all he's put her through, she still stayed. She didn't seem to mind his odd and sometimes annoying tendencies.

She was a beautiful person, not that Masky liked her in that way but he knew a beautiful soul when he saw one. Which was rarely. Along with that she was a beautiful girl, physically. Masky knew the baby was lucky to have her as a mother.

Masky knew he was fond of (Y/N) from the minute he met her, he and Hoody were fond of her. They did visit her when Toby started dating clockwork again, which was fucked up of him by the way.

Masky pushed his mask up to the top of his head, then he rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and index finger. He just couldn't understand why he felt so protective over her.

He felt like a big brother, even a fatherly role. Masky stood up off of his bed, his arms swayed gently by his side. Masky slipped his hands into his pockets, the slowly walked out of his room.

Masky was surprised to Slenderman standing in the hallway, right in front of (Y/N)'s door. He had one arm crossed while his other hand gripped the back of his neck.

Masky was about to ask Slenderman what He was doing, he was about to ask if everything was okay until an ear piercing scream erupted out of (Y/N)'s room.

Masky's hands flew out of his pocket. One pulled his mask down, while the other forced the door open with a bang. Masky expected something like the rake or even, as outrageous and possible as it was, Clockwork.

He expected one of then standing over (Y/N), ready to kill her. Fortunately, that was far from the case. It was just (Y/N), violently shaking in fear. Even her teeth were chattering . Masky relaxed, calmly closing the door behind himself.

"What happened?" Masky asked as he made his way next to (Y/N) on the bed. She shifted over to make space for Masky to sit down. "Nothing... I... just had a nightmare." (Y/N) said almost too casually.

"But you screamed." Masky stated. "I did? That's never happened to me before." She said in thought. (Y/N) snuggled back into the covers. "What was it about?" Masky asked. (Y/N) turned her head to look at him.

"I uh..." (Y/N) sat up again, her face fixed in a frown. "It was kind of... weird." (Y/N) said while avoiding eye contact with Masky. "Weird how? What happened in the dream?"

(Y/N) rubbed the back of her neck. "I was in my friends room. The friend Toby killed, that is. I couldn't mistake it because I've been there so much times in the past." She told Masky.

"The friend you were so close to? Well maybe, you're having this nightmare because it's coming close to the day we first killed those boys. Your dead friends, boyfriend... if I'm not mistaken?" Masky said

"W-" (Y/N) seemed to start to say with a heavy heart but quickly bit her own tongue. It was a topic she knew she had to get back to but not today.

"And I'm guessing because you were all friends maybe you miss them. Maybe, you're still subconsciously scared because of what happened..." Masky turned away and looked out the window. "Scared of us." He said almost disappointed.

(Y/N) looked at Masky and stifled a giggle. Then she laughed. Masky turned back and looked at her, confused. "Don't get me wrong Masky, that was a scary time in my life but I don't think that was the reason for my nightmare." (Y/N) said, rubbing Masky's back.

"So they weren't your friends?" Masky asked out of curiosity. "Zee, yes. Her boyfriend and his friends? No. I mean, I did hang around them because of my friend but it didn't make them my friends." She got up off the bed.

She walked over to Masky and sat back down on the edge on the bed. "I always... heard about them, how horrible they were. So you can understand my suspicion at first when Lazor and Zee started dating.

And that we now had to hang around each other. I never felt one way or another about them, so when they died... and the shock and fear wore off. I never really felt sad about their deaths just... neutral." (Y/N) admitted.

"Does that make me a bad person?" (Y/N) asked while rubbing her arm. "Honestly, I'm not the person you should be asking... but no. I don't think it makes you a bad person." Masky answered.

"I hope you're right, or else this poor kid doest have a fighting chance." (Y/N) said while rubbing her face. Masky looked at (Y/N). He pulled her into a tight but gentle hug, then messed up her hair.

(Y/N) pushed Masky away,both of them laughing. "You know I hate that." (Y/N) moaned while trying to fix her hair. Masky stopped laughing, he slipped his cold hand under (Y/N)'s t-shirt and touched her slightly swollen belly.

"If there's one thing I do know, its that this kid is a lucky one." Masky said kindly. "Now, tell me more about this dream." Masky asked, keeping his hand firmly placed on (Y/N)'s tummy.

(Y/N) raised an eyebrow, she leaned back against her hands. "Well... uhm I was looking at her closets when, something started rising out of her bed. Something familiar but different-

It looked like a morphed, deformed version of Slenderman. He wasn't as tall and his torso was larger and his arm were longer, they touched the ground. In the dream I asked it a question." (Y/N) explained.

She sat up and put her fingers on her lips in thought. "What did you ask it?" Masky asked. "All I managed to choke out was, is it-?" She said "then he moved over to me so fast, and answered 'yes'. That's when I screamed."

Masky gave (Y/N)'s belly a quick rub before he turned to take his shoes off. He threw each shoe on the ground. He slid into the bed then motioned (Y/N) to get in beside him. She smiled at him and climbed in beside him.

"I think you still need to get used to us, (Y/N), that's all." Masky said calmly. "Maybe you're right." (Y/N) agreed. But deep down... deep down (Y/N) had a dark feeling that, that probably wasn't the case.