3

"I just don't find it remotely possible." (Y/N) said with raised eyebrows. Her head was resting comfortably on Masky's lap, on the couch in the lounge. She had one hand on her belly, one hand was always on her belly, when it wasn't her own it was Maskys'. No one else in the house knew.

She wanted to keep it a secret until she could tell Toby, a moment she dreaded. "Oh come on, you're totally the type to believe it." Masky argued. (Y/N) looked up at masky, one eye open. "If you really believe that I'm that kind of person, then you don't know me at all." (Y/N) said ominously

"So you don't believe in happy endings?" Masky asked. "I mean, you get to live with the love of you're life and have a kid with him. Your life motto is to never loose your child like spirit." Masky continued. "Oh..." (Y/N) said with a smile as she lifted herself off of his lap.

"That's what this is about!" (Y/N) said with a sly smile. "What?" Masky asked. "Don't be koy with me Tim, you're excited about Hoody coming home!" (Y/N) said in a sing song voice. "Don't act like you don't miss Toby!" Masky snapped back.

(Y/N)'s smile instantly faded, her gaze dropped to the ground as she rubbed her arm. Maskys heart dropped slightly. "Oh... You're nervous about-" "Nervous about what?" Jeff asked, interrupting Masky. Jeff walked into the room and seated himself in between Masky and (Y/N).

Jeff grabbed (Y/N)'s chin and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Hey there princess, did you consider my offer?" Jeff asked (Y/N). "Leave her alone Jeffery." Masky said angrily. Jeff turned his head. "I don't remember asking you." Jeff growled through gritted teeth.

"It's okay Masky-" (Y/N) said, then pushed Jeffs hand away. "He's not bothering me, he knows I'd never." She  said with an eye roll. "Oh reaaaally." Jeff grabbed (Y/N)'s upper arm and dragged her onto his lap. "I think you might change your mind, one way or another." Jeff said slyly.

"Okay, when that happens I'll name my child after you." (Y/N) joked, Masky didn't laugh though, did she just tell Jeff- "If I ever have one." She said quickly corrected herself. Adding a nervous laugh after. Jeff looked at her, his large eyes staring at her.

"As if that'll ever happen." Jeff finally blurted out in laughter. Masky and (Y/N) laughed along, relieved. "Yup, never." (Y/N) said nervously. Jeff stopped laughing and looked back at (Y/N) with dead seriousness. Masky and (Y/N)'s hearts both stopped beating in their chests.

"I'm not kidding about it though (Y/N), I think you and I belong together." Jeff said with a seriousness that gave (Y/N) a shiver down her spine. He put (Y/N) back in her seat and left the room. Dead silence fell between Masky and (Y/N), as Masky looked at (Y/N).

"What was his offer." Masky asked almost angrily. (Y/N)'s gaze was locked on the exit Jeff had taken. It almost looked like she was in a trance. Masky shook (Y/N) slightly, she seemed like what Jeff had said was playing on her mind.

She finally looked at Masky and offered him a weak smile. "Nothing important." She hummed. (Y/N) got up off the couch and started walking away. Masky got up and followed her. "It seemed pretty important to him." Masky argued.

(Y/N) continued to walk on as if Masky wasn't there. It frustrated him, that she was keeping something from him. Mask grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and stood in front of her. "Look Masky, you know how Jeffrey is. He is playing games because he knows it'll get on your nerves that's why he's bringing it up." (Y/N) stated.

"It isn't worth wasting brain power over." (Y/N) ensured Masky. "You're still not telling me what it is." Masky insisted. "Something about leaving Toby for him... I'm not one hundred percent sure because I never take him seriously." (Y/N) shrugged.

Masky, satisfied with the answer, stepped out of (Y/N)'s way and followed her into the bedroom she shared with Toby. (Y/N) plopped down on the bed and groaned. "What's wrong?" Masky asked softly. He walked and sat next to her.

"What if he doesn't want it?" She paused. "Will they kill me?" She asked fearfully. And suddenly, Masky could see through her. She acted so calm but the truth was, she feared for her life. She dreaded the moment Toby came home because it was life and death.

And when Masky looked at (Y/N), she was silently wiping tears out of her eyes. Maskys heart nearly stopped, he was shocked beyond belief. He didn't know what to do, as he slowly reached his hand out to touch her someone yelled "THEY'RE HOME!"

Sending (Y/N) up into a standing position. Masky stood up with her. "It's going to be okay." He assured her, pulling his mask up to show his smiling face. He pulled his mask down and lead the way to the front door.

Even though things were stressful he was kind of excited. He was going to see Hoody after all this time after all. He wanted to sprint down stairs so he could see Brian faster but he kept at moderate pace for (Y/N) to keep up.

But when he was about midway down the stair case his excitement turned into anger when he saw Toby and Clockwork walk in hand in hand. But before he could process that his next immediate thought was (Y/N)

But when he turned around to look at her she was gone. Silently disappeared. Which made Masky worry because where could she have gone? She wouldn't dare go into the bedroom she probably doesn't share with Toby anymore.

He knew she saw but what he didn't know is that when she did she turned and ran back up the stairs. She ran past Maskys room and Tobys room and into the room of someone he didn't like her being near.

Crouched against the door in Jeff's room, she was, with tears uncontrollably rolling down her cheeks. Jeff sat with a smile bigger then his usual one as he heard her say in broken sobs. "I accept your offer."