7

Just in case you can't exactly get what I'm getting at in this chapter, like if you get lost, it's just a look into the way someone thinks so it's not just straight forward.

And, as promised. I'd like to mention some of you guys who have commented that helped me though the hard times with your kind words!

@Ehhcringegirl123 and @Potato_is_life123

Thank you so much for reading!
*****
She seemed so peaceful, even though Jeff knew that inside, she was broken. From what he had heard, it wasn't her first heartbreak. Oh sweet (Y/N), the world is such a fucked up place.

Only bad people get it good, obviously. Look at (Y/N), fast asleep in Jeffs' bed, underneath his fresh white linen. Her skin so soft and smooth it was actually comforting. Jeff would know, he had just 'made love to her.'

That was what (Y/N) kept telling herself, at least, he was sure of it. But, if they were both honest with themselves, it was on the fine line of rape. Just barely missing the mark, of course, because (Y/N) consented to it. Grief or no grief.

Then her smile came into his head, the one she had given him just after he had fucked her senseless. Yes, it was a smile brought on by pain but it was still a smile. He looked at her, confused but intrigued and asked.

"Was I better then him? Why else would you be smiling like that."

(Y/N) looked at him, shook her head and laughed slightly. She was covering her naked body with the bed sheets, as if Jeff had not seen and violated every inch of her body. Her neck and chest covered in Jeffs' love marks.

"You've just reminded me how low I sink, when my heart if full of grief." She hummed softly, her soft smile still on her face. A single tear falling from her eye.

As Jeff quietly closed his room door, to not wake up the sleeping (Y/N) within, so he could go down the hall. Jeff couldn't help but think, think again of what her life could have been, had she not entered the drug house that day.

She would have probably, finally made new friends. Which, she would spend her time with. Maybe she would have fallen for a friend of a friend. They'd start dating him or her and that Damon man would have been a distant memory to her.

She would think she was falling in love with him or her because 'no man/woman has ever treated me this good.' Which Jeff scoffed at because in reality, he/she was a fucking pig.

But, this god forsaken woman would look past the obvious flaws and red flags because, even Jeff could admit, that (Y/N) had a good heart that it was actually fucking sickening.
~
'What would you do if your worse enemy, I mean, this person is the fucking worst! Came to you and begged your forgiveness?' Jeff recalled asking (Y/N) a while back, when she had walked in on a conversation he and Toby were having.

And with dead seriousness, (Y/N) looked Jeff in the eye and said. "I'd set fire to their soul and watch them burn for eternity because,I, am satan himself."

In that moment, after she had so seriously said those words, Toby and Jeff shared a look. Then burst out laughing because that was pretty damn funny. (Y/N) though, wasn't laughing, she looked confused because the thing with this fuckin' woman, is that you could never tell if she was joking or not.

Almost everything she said that was serious or a joke, she'd say with a straight face.
~
Why? Jeff pondered, why would he think of that day. Then he realized that it was the first time she was being cold, and meant it. It was what she said after that was what brought him to that thought in the first place.

"But I don't hate, it would take a trip to hell in a hand basket for me to even be upset at someone."

This was when Jeff realized that she had a kind heart. A kind heart, that would forgive the asshat of a man/woman she would be with because 'he/she can do no wrong.' And this, is what made her an idiot.

That man/woman would soon leave her, he/she would still keep her around for a while just In case she was the only option he/she had. Probably saying things along the line of.

'I just need to find myself.'

'I don't have the time to give you the relationship you deserve.'

But he/she would find a girl and FaLl In LoVe WiTh HeR and they'd be married all within six months of him/her leaving poor, stupid (Y/N).

Then, in her grief, (Y/N) would be back with Damon. But, in a ShOcKiNg TwIsT Damon would end up having a kid with the woman he left (Y/N) for the first time and surprise, surprise. He'd leave (Y/N) again.

Now here's poor, heartbroken (Y/N). Alone again, not even the worst of the worst would stick around with her. Thinking the worst of herself, thinking she's so fucking worthless and uh oh! She's taken too many pills.

No more (Y/N) anymore. Curtains.

Jeff snapped out of it, convinced that (Y/N) was meant to be here. With him. She was meant to go to that house that day, she was meant to see Toby leave her like she was nothing. Other wise she'd be dead.

All while standing idol, In front of his closed bedroom door, where (Y/N) was sound asleep.

So consumed in thought, that he didn't realize that Toby was beside him. Beaming with rage. Jeff found it so funny.

"What." He said with a laugh.

Then Jeff opened the door again, just to piss Toby off even more then he already was.

But when the door hit the wall and dust particles flew into the air. Jeffs' smug presents was thwarted, when he discovered (Y/N) was no where to be seen.