First Day Back

Y/N's POV:
I'm a Junior!! Nothing has changed. Same School, same Hallways, same faces since freshman and sophomore year. Well, maybe not all of them. Some of the people I've known since kindergarten have changed a lot. Their voices, Their style, and most of the boys have facial hair now. Girls who used to jeans are now wearing short floral skirts or vice-versa . As I enter the cafeteria where I'm supposed to meet my friends I can sense it, this year is going to be a good year. If I stick to my school work everything will work out just fine. As I'm scanning the room I hear two familiar voices behind me. I turn around and sure enough, there they are. My two best friends since 5th grade! Rose squeals and runs to me with Lisa trailing behind her.

Rose: AGHHH!! Y/N!!! IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!

She squeezed me tightly I thought I was going to suffocate.

Lisa: I thought you were dead you didn't answer your phone all summer.

Y/N: Yeah sorry about that I've sort of just been... busy.

Lisa: With?

I didn't want to answer that question. Thankfully Rose jumps in to save my behind.

Rose: Y/N, how's your brother?

I chuckle. She always turns cheesy when she talks about him or someone brings him up. She has always had a crush on Taehyung.

Y/N: He's good he should be here any minute no-

Just as I'm about to finish my sentence Taehyung burst through the cafeteria and his entourage of "bad boys": Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin, J- Hope, Jimin, and- who's that?

Tae: Hey there lil Sis

Y/N: Hey

Tae: Hey Roses

He waves to Rose as she stands there waving back and staring at him like she's about to start drooling. He returns the look. Me and Lisa look at each other with smirks on our faces. Jin waves his hand between their faces ruining their moment.

Jin: HEYYY

Tae: Huh?

Jin: We gotta go, talk to you girls later.

He flashes a smile and just like that they were gone. I was left alone with my two best friends. We figured it was time for us to go too. We go gather our schedules from the main office and made our way to class. I'm a little bummed I have no classes with Lisa or Rose. My first class of the day is History with Ms. Sauna. It's an advanced class so that means I'll probably be stuck with stuck up seniors. The first bell rings and I sprint as far as my little legs could go. I didn't want to be late on the first day. When I finally get to class, I grabbed a seat near the windows. Soon all the seats filled in except for the "time out" chair (You would think there wouldn't be one in high school) and the one next to me. No one wanted to sit next to me, they've all heard what I did last year. I snapped out of deep thought when the bell rang.

Ms. Sauna: Hello students! Welcome back. You are all-

The door cracks open and a boy with blond hair and brown eyes steps in. He's was gorgeous.

???: Sorry I'm late, I was kinda lost

Ms. Sauna: It's ok Yoongi take a seat

They exchanged smiles and he took the seat... Right next to me! Then that's when I noticed. He was the one with my brother earlier. I didn't realize that I was staring at him until he looked over at me. How embarrassing but he smiles.

Yoongi: You okay?

Y/N: Huh?

Yoongi: You look like you just saw a ghost.

I could feel my self turning red...

Yoongi's POV:

I'm obviously new to this school. I don't even know where the bathroom is. I'm trying to find my class but I'm way too stubborn to ask for help so instead I pace back and forth looking for my class. After the first bell goes off, I finally decided to put my pride aside and ask for directions. I was lead straight to my first class of the day, Ms. Saunas History class. I walk in and excuse myself.

Yoongi: Sorry I'm late, I was kinda lost.

I look around the room and my eyes met with a very pretty girl, she was hot. I might have blushed a little.

Ms. Sauna: It's okay Yoongi, take a seat.

There was only two empty seats. One of which just happened to be right next to that pretty girl I was just talking about. I'll take my chances.

Y/N's POV:

The bell rings everyone gets up and get ready to exit the classroom. Me and Yoongi we're talking the whole period about ourselves and new schools. Class felt so short. I guess time really does fly when you're having fun.

Yoongi: Hey maybe we could, um, hangout sometime?

Ok a cute boy just asked you to hangout stay calm Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah sure, um I don't have anything better to do anyway since you know I'm such a loser... *laughs nervously*

* Sigh* What's the point? He probably thinks I'm weird now...

Yoongi: Hey, don't say that about yourself. You're just different, that's a good thing.

He seems deep in thought. I wonder what he's thinking about. I notice him staring at me, I decide not to make direct eye contact so instead I stare down at my shoes.

Yoongi: Hey we better get going.

Y/N: Yeah, Right, Totally

I grab my bag and head towards the door when suddenly he stops and turns around to face me, My heart drops.

Yoongi: Um... Sorry its just... Do you know where Mr. Kai's class is?

He looks so nervous and cute; What is wrong with me? I just met him 40 minutes ago. I chuckle before grabbing his schedule to check the room number.

Y/N: 203, Yeah right this way.

While looking at his schedule, I noticed that we have 3 more classes together. *inner face palm* How will I ever survive being in a room with someone this cute?

End

*Hey guys, You guys probably aren't going to read this but this is my first fanfic and I hope I'm not too cheesy. Please feel free to leave criticism in the comments but please don't be too harsh I'm trying my best. Also, let me know if you like it so far. Ill be uploading two to three chapters each time I upload depending I still don't know what days so stay tuned.😉*