No Self-Control

Y/N POV:

He turned around to leave and for some odd reason I felt the need to stop him. I needed an explanation but the minute he turned to me, I got the impression that it wasn't a good idea. It's too late no turning back now.

Yoongi: Now why'd you do that?

I don't know, I have idea no why I did. He grabbed my wrist and my heart dropped as he dragged me out of the library. His eyes kinda scared me, they looked dark and cold. Something I've never seen in the few days I've known him. He opened the door to a supplies closet and turned on the light. Oh no, not the supplies closet! He turned to me once again. He grabbed both of my wrist and pinned them to the wall behind me once again wanting to finish what he started. He began to kiss down my neck starting at my jawline all the way to my collarbone. I wanted more, more of him. My knees felt weak and my lips were trembling. It felt as though I'd melt. I bite my lip in an attempt to control the shaking. He stops and pulls away. He look my directly in the eyes.

Yoongi: I'll let you off easy this time but Y/N, test me again and God knows what I'll do to you. Now for your sake and mine, I suggest you get out.

A part of me wanted to stay but I decided to leave instead. By the time all that was done and over with, it was already 3rd period. I walked back to class and sat at my seat. A few minutes later Yoongi walks in and sits right next to me.

Y/N: Are you coming over later?

My voice was still shaky, I was still in shock but I had so many questions I couldn't ask in class.

Yoongi: Depends.

We sat there quite for the rest of the period, It was weird. When the bell rang I got up to leave when Yoongi handed me a piece of paper. I opened it and written on it was a number, his number. I couldn't help but stare at it and smile like a sucker. The rest of the day, I couldn't stop thinking about him. I was so bubbly.

Yoongi's POV:

I know I shouldn't have done that but I did anyway. I probably scared her away. She's only a Junior but man she had me at my edge, she's just so hot. The way she talks and walks. Plus she was testing my patience, what was I supposed to do? After school, I run out of class and pass her at her locker. I decided to wait for her at the end of the hallway but I guess I wasn't the only one since shortly after Jungkook came up and hugged her and planted a kiss on her cheek, which infuriated me. I thought I was going to go up to him and punch him in the face but I took a deep breath and walked away instead. I'll talk to her about that later.