Stay

Y/N's POV:

I couldn't find a way to go upstairs to my room last night since I'm still adjusting to the crutches. I woke up on the couch and almost forgot it was a Saturday and got up to get ready for school but then I noticed a note on the table from Taehyung.

"I'll be back in an hour or two, I asked Yoongi to check up on you. He'll be over soon.
Love TaeTae"

I sighed and put the paper down. I checked my phone: 5:06 am. I'm rubbing my eyes when the door bell rings. I collected my crutches and walked to the door I struggled to unlock the door and keeping balance at the same time, I finally did it. Yoongi comes and closes the door behind, he smiles at me.

Yoongi: Did you sleep well?

He says patting my head. I nod and walk back to the couch on my three legs and sit, he sits next to me.

Yoongi: How's your ankle?

Y/N: It doesn't hurt that much anymore.

I look at my ankle brace then back at him.

Y/N: You dyed your hair...

I touch his hair and he chuckles.

Yoongi: Actually, this is my natural hair color.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yoongi: How'd you answer the door so quickly?

I sighed and looked the steps.

Y/N: I couldn't go up the steps last night, I'm not good at walking with crutches.

He seemed concerned.

Yoongi: So you slept here?

He points and the couch, I nod.

Yoongi: Is your neck okay?

He massaged my neck and I held back a moan. He stopped and I pout.

Y/N: Why'd you stop?

He laughs before continuing to massage my neck moving down to my shoulders and back.

Yoongi: Feeling better?

I nod and he smirks.

Yoongi: Would you like me to massage somewhere else?

I smack his upper arm but he was still unfazed, Two can play this game.

Y/N: Oppa...

His eyes doubled in size and his cheeks reddened. He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head.

Yoongi: Yes

Y/N: Oppa, you're cute

Yoongi: Are you joking?

I smiled and answered truthfully

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I smiled and answered truthfully.

Y/N: No, actually I think you're really cute.

He seemed really surprised with my bluntness and to be honest I was too.

Yoongi: So, oppa huh?

We laugh and I almost forgot how tired I still was.

Y/N: Yeah

Yoongi: I like it when you call me that

Y/N: Oppa?

He nods and I smile to myself.

Y/N: Um... can you help me up the steps?

He smiles and nods. He carries me up the steps like he did yesterday. He walks into my room and lays me on the bed.

Yoongi: Call me if you need anything, I'll be downstairs

He turns around to leave but before he heads out I call him back.

Y/N: Oppa

Yoongi: Yes?

Y/N: Stay

I say pouting and patting the spot next to me. He stands there for a minute before giving in and filling the spot next to me.

Yoongi: Y/N...

Y/N: Huh?

Yoongi: You do something to me

I smile and wrap my arms around him. He chuckles and sighs.

Yoongi: Just wait till that ankles all better.

Y/N: Whats that supposed to mean?

Yoongi: Nothing cutie, just go to sleep

I was to tired to keep insisting and plus I had a feeling I knew what he meant. I close my eyes, I feel his hands run through my hair and he starts to play with my hair. I drift off to sleep comfortably laying on Min Yoongi. I don't remember the last time I was this happy.

High School Crushजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें