Awkward...

Y/N's POV:

Its morning, I don't even remember when or how I feel asleep last night. I get up and get ready for school. I shower and put on my school uniform. I grab my book bag and head towards the door passing by tae having his breakfast. I'm still angry at him about the yesterday. I slam the door behind me and go on to school. When I get there I don't see Lisa or Rose. I get nervous, I hate being alone so I decide to go up to Jungkook. He used to be my close friend before Tae stole him away.

Y/N: Hey

JK: What's up?

Y/N: I'm lonely

He laughs, it's been awhile since I heard his laugh or better yet even talked to him.

JK: Okay fine, you can hangout with me for today

I smile at him. He returns one and pats my head before we start to walk into the building cracking jokes and laughing but all of a sudden he gets serious.

JK: Y/N, I have a question.

Y/N: What is it?

JK: Why'd you push me away? Why'd you stop talking to me?

Y/N: You stopped talking to me

JK: No, you did

Y/N: You left me to be friends with Tae

JK: I was still willing to be you're friend but every time I went over to hangout with you, you would leave me with Tae.

I guess I never really noticed when I pushed him away. It made me sad to think I shrugged off a friend like him. He was such a sweet and genuine person. The first bell rings.

JK: Later.

He walks off to class and I'm left alone with my thoughts. I walk to class, once I get there I see Yoongi  fidgeting with his fingers. I'm guessing he's nervous. I approach my seat next to him. I feel the atmosphere get tense. After awhile of sitting in silence he finally opens up.

Yoongi: Hey um Y/N, I just wanted to say... Uh... I'm sorry about um-

Y/N: Walking in on me.

He looks down and red spreads across his cheeks. He's 10x cuter when he stutters.

Yoongi: Uh yeah that, I'm sorry. I really didn't know you were in there.

He's still avoid me, he looks flustered. I'm enjoying this so I decided to push it a little bit further.

Y/N: Its fine... as long as you enjoyed it.

His eyes almost bulging out of his eye sockets

His eyes almost bulging out of his eye sockets. I held back my giggles. His face is bright pink for a minute i thought he was going to pass out.

Yoongi: I-I Ah I didnt, I mean I did, No No I didnt Oh um

Y/N: Its ok Yoongi, you can breath now.

I finally let out my giggles. He scratched the back of his head. I looked up and saw every one whispering and staring at us. Was I really talking that loud? Yoongi still looks flustered.

???: What were you doing when he walked in?

Nayeon, my eighth grade bully. She was the one who told everyone about- the issue last year. That girl spreads rumors faster than you can say the letter "I". I just stood stiff.

Nayeon: Come on tell us, I'm pretty sure everyone else wants to know too. Right everyone?

Everyone started to nod and shout in agreement. I looked back at Yoongi who at this point looks like he's about to punch someone in the face.

Yoongi: You guys all need to shut up and learn to mind your own fucking business.

Yoongi just made matters worse. I couldn't take it anymore. I walked out with my middle finger in the air and slammed the door behind me.

Yoongi's POV:

I must've said something wrong but I don't care. I wasn't going to let them step all over her like that.

Yoongi: Jerks.

Nayeon: I'm much offended.

She said sarcastically. I heard her giggle as I walked over to the door. It was the kind of giggle that made me want to slap her into space. I walked out trying to ignore her. I tried looking for Y/N, She couldn't be that far. I scanned the hallway, the library. She could be in there. I walked in and checked the book isles. I found her sitting at very edge of the book shelf, she seemed spaced out.

Yoongi: Y/N?

Y/N: Why'd you have say anything? You couldn't just shut yourself up?

Yoongi: I wanted to help.

She stood up and tried to walk away but I grabbed her wrist. I dont know why but it was my first instinct.

Y/N: What?

I didn't say anything, I just let her go. But when I did she didn't leave. I just stood there playing with my own fingers like I always do when I'm nervous. I could feel her eyes pressed on me. I was frozen into place. I wanted to grab her and pull her into me but I stopped myself. I promised myself I wouldn't go full dark no stars on a girl again.

Y/N: Yoongi, What are you thinking about?

Yoongi: I'm thinking about you

Y/N: What about me?

Yoongi: You should go

Y/N: No

I suddenly grabbed her and pinned her against the book shelf. I realized what I was doing and let her go.

Y/N: Woah Yoongi

I turned away not wanting to face her.

Yoongi: Don't

Y/N: I'm surprised

Yoongi: Go

Y/N: I said no

I grabbed her waist and pulled her in. I don't know why I'm doing this. I whispered in her ear.

Yoongi: Your testing me Y/N

She seemed shocked. I let her go and attempted to walked away. I didn't want to do anything I'd regret but she grabbed my wrist. There was nothing else I could do to save her from myself now.

End

*Im trying okay? 😂🤦‍♀️*