chapter 2

Y/n POV

"Okay" I said and we went back to the classroom.

////////////

Right now i'm in Mr.Simpson history class. And I made a friend her name is Shay. Shay Mitchell.

////////////

It has been a week and my homeroom teachers haven't been here for 2 days!? I wonder where they have been. 

////////////

They haven't been here for a week now and for some reason I miss them. UGH! I'm supposed to be straight!

////////////

It's been a month and I haven't seen them I wonder if they are on vacation! 

////////////

It is the end of the day and Shay is trying to convince me to go to a club with her! "Shay I don't know we can get into a lot of trouble!" I said 

"We won't get into any trouble if we don't get caught!"  She said. "Ugh FINE!" I basically screamed causing a few people to look our way.

////////////

*Morning after the night at the club*

I started to wake up and I looked and saw that I was somewhere unfamiliar. Wha-Where am I?

I tried to move and I noticed arms were draped over my stomach and I looked around the bed and at first I didn't recognize who the people were and then I started to notice them. OH MY GOODNESS I SLEPT WITH MY HOMEROOM TEACHERS! I AM SO DEAD! Wait! I won't be in trouble if they don't remember! I should probably leave before they wake up!

////////////

I got to school after I got home and yelled at for not going home last night. I then walked into class and Shay sat next to me and said "Where did you go last night?" and I said "Oh I kinda slept with someone!?" I said more of a question "YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE!" She yelled and I covered her mouth and right now some kids were looking at us.

I was about to speak when the door opened revealing the 5 people I hoped not to see. 

"Good morning class today we will be doing work!" Ms.Jauregui said grouchily.

////////////

The class went by with a lot with my hungover teachers yelling at kids for little things. Thankfully I think they don't remember.