chapter 3

Y/n POV

Mine and Shay's relationship has grown and now we she is like the protective sister I never had when people mess with me she stands up for me and I think she knows that I like our homeroom teachers because when she see's me staring at them she is always smirking. Like what is with people smirking all the dang time.

////////////

I have been extra moody this month and I have been throwing up. I haven't been that moody at school though. 

////////////

We just entered homeroom and the teachers were already here.

Mark keeps trying to talk to me and even Shay is trying to get him to stop. 

He is now poking my side and I think this boy is trying to die! 

"Baby we should just date already ya know?" He said and that was my last straw because I stood up and yelled 

"MARK SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE YOU ARE GETTING ON MY LAST STRAW I'M NOT GOING TO DATE YOU AND IF YOU JUST WANT ME FOR SEX THEN NO BECAUSE YOUR DICK IS PROBABLY THE FUCKING SIZE OF MY FINGER SO HELL TO THE NO FUCK BOY!" And then I had felt like I had to throw up. 

I ran out the classroom and into the restroom stall and puked my guts out. Someone held my hair back and I wiped my mouth with tissue and flushed the toilet and when I looked up it was Ms.Jauregui and she said "Are you okay?"