chapter 11

Y/n POV

I'm now 8 months pregnant and I have been staying with the girls and stuff and I changed to homeschooling so they won't get into any trouble or anything! Right now i'm laying in bed because I've been having braxton hicks all day and i'm very uncomfortable and occasionally they will really hurt but the painful ones are coming more often.

"Y/n/n?" Dinah called "In the bedroom!" I yelled "Can you come downstairs please!" Ally yelled and I groaned and got up with a little bit of a struggle.

I then went downstairs and saw the girls in the living room and I saw someone I didn't know. Normani came over to me and gave me a quick kiss and pulled my hand and I sat next to her and Lauren. 

"So...Y/n this is Dua and we were wondering if you want to do a home birth?" Normani said and I looked at her like she was crazy "I am not doing a home birth it could be dangerous and-OUCH!" I said when I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. "BABE are you okay!" Camila said coming over to me. She has been the MOST protective of me. I nodded and said I had to use the bathroom which wasn't a lie. 

After I went to the bathroom I was heading down the stairs when I felt another sharp pain and then wet liquid run down my leg and then more EXTREMELY sharp pains. 

"GIRLS!" I screamed and then started crying. They all ran over to me and I said "IT REALLY FUCKING HURTS! AND I'M PRETTY SURE MY WATER JUST BROKE!" I yelled. 

"Let's get you to Dua she is a doctor!" Camila said and I nodded and the helped me walk over to Dua and she had my lay on the ground and the girls got me pillows.

She told me to remove my pants and panties and she checked if I really was in labor.

////////////

"Y/n okay it looks like you are in labor but your not going to make it to a hospital!" She said

WHAT!