chapter 9

Camila POV

Where the hell is Y/n it's been a fucking month and every time we try to contact her she ignores us. 

"Camz we are going to try to contact Y/n again so come downstairs please!" Lauren yelled and I went downstairs and they put the phone on speaker and it started ringing. 

Y/n POV

My phone started ringing and I saw who it was and I groaned. UGH! What do the hell do they want!

I answered the phone and said "What do you want!" I heard whispering and Dinah said "Where have you been!" Why do they care! "I'm somewhere over the rainbow!" I said sarcastically.

"Y/n we're serious why haven't you been answering our calls or text?" Normani said "Why would a "one time fuck" do that or do you always keep talking to your one time fucks?" I asked and I heard them gasp. 

"Y/n i'm sorry we didn't mean it like that it's just that when we first saw you we thought you would just be a one time thing but we fell in love with and what Dinah said about the babies she didn't mean she only said that because she was mad at herself heck we are all mad at ourselves for not being careful but we really do love you! We have gotten to know you and we want to be with you and we want to be in our kids lives!" Camila said.

I started crying. DAMN HORMONES! "Please don't cry!" Lauren said "I didn't lie when I said we will be here for you." She said softly "Please come back Y/n!" Ally said 

All of a sudden Shay appeared and snatched my phone and I yelled at her and asked her to give it back but she just put it to her ear and said "She will give you another chance, but I swear if you break my best friends heart again I won't even hesitate to ruin your lives got it!" I heard a few yes's and she handed my phone back and left.

"Well apparently i'm giving you girls another chance." I said "So are you going to come back?" Dinah said and I sighed "I can't because i'm at my aunts and i'm supposed to stay here until after the babies are born!" I said 

"S-so we're g-going to miss are kids birth!" Camila said and it sounded like she was on the verge of tears. "Can you please try to come back we don't want to wait 4 months for you to come back we miss you!" Ally said. 

"I'm sorry but I can't!" I said getting frustrated "It's okay at least we will have you back and don't forget we love you okay!" Lauren said and I said "Okay bye" They said bye and then I hung up and whispered "I love you to"