just a non-regular day

pidge/Katie pov

'It was another day in space just thinking of finding my family. I'm in my room changing into comfortable cloths . It had been 2 years and I still have no trace of Matt or my father. Shiro helps a lot. 

We have just returned from saving another planet.  And again another disappointment...don't get me wrong I'm happy we have saved another species from Zarkon's hands. It's just that..' I was just taking of my shirt when  my door opened.

Shiro came in . "Dinners ready. Hunk made peanut butter cook-"he stop mid sentence when he looked at me. I started to blush beat red."What the quiznack!!" I instantly threw him a pillow in the face covering myself up. "Get out of my room! Don't you know how to knock!" Shiro quickly closed the door "I'm so sorry!"he yelled. I was blushing madly, I mean, I had a crush on him since when I was small. We are together now and have 'done it'. It was pure instinct. I know we are like 5 years apart. I quickly put on a shirt and opened the door. He was there with his head down in shame.  

"I'm soo sorry Katie.  I swear I did not intend to go in and..."i could help but laugh "Its okay. It's my fault for yelling at you in the first place." I could see how relieved he was as I hugged him and kissed his cheek. We then walk hand in hand back and separate them as soon as we get hit with the smell of food. I don't know why, but my hunger got diminished and got the sensation of throwing up.

3rd pov

Shiro saw the discomfort of the green paladin. "Hey pidge are you okay". Pidge automatically ran to the restroom next to the dinning room. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at the running pidge, then at Shiro. Shiro was to concerned to notice the others as they went to check on the youngest paladin. Shiro knocked on the door. Everyone was worried for they could hear how she kept vomiting non-stop. Shiro couldn't take it anymore and broke the door open. He quickly went to her side and helped her with the her hair. 

Pidge finally stopped since she had nothing else in  her stomach. Hunk quickly went to get her a cup of water.  As Shiro took her to sit down. Everyone started to make questions. "I'm fine now guys it's no big deal." Hunk came back with the water. She drank it but Pidge still looked quizzy. She stood up and was about to take a step when she fainted. Shiro quickly caught her before she hit the ground. "Get the Healing pod ready." 

Shiro put the unconscious Pidge into the pod. Allura read the readings and found nothing unusual. That was until she found two heart beats instead of one. "That's unusual". 

She figured it out. Her face showed confusion then anger for the one who put pidge in this situation . Everyone was looking at her. "Well spit it out" Keith was worried for pidge.  Everyone was she was a little sister to all of them.

"Alright who 'did it' with Pidge." Everyone was looking at each other, except Shiro. Shiro looked down and took a step forward. He was confused on how them doing it had anything to do with pidge fainting. Hunk choked on the donuts he was eating out of anxiety. Keith had a look of betrayal. Lance was confused on the whole thing until it clicked. Having a big family had its benefits. He knew exactly what was going on "Quiznack, what were you thinking we are in space. In the middle of war." 

Shiro's pov

This was the reason why we kept it secret. The relation ship not really but 'doing it' was the problem. It was her decision. I tried to stop but it was tempting and into the moment to stop. "What does that have to do with any of this." Everyone was also confused on what the two things had to to do with the others. Except Lance he looked like he understood the situation. I'm actually surprised. Yet, I was still confused on how Allura found out about the intimacy. 

"Everyone get out. Except Shiro." Allura was staring at me intensely with disappointment and something else but I didn't care. I was more worried for pidge. 

Everyone left with curiosity surly going to eavesdrop. "What's wrong with her?" I'm starting to get worried as she starts typing something into the computer thing. "Listen to this audio of her heartbeat" Allura was calming down but she had a voice of jealousy.

I was still confused until I started hear the beat of hers and then a smaller beat. The whole world froze for that instant as realization hit me. 

Pidge the youngest in the team. The love of my life was pregnant. She had said that her stomach was getting a bump and she had been feeling quite dizzy, when there was too much commotion. Especially just now with the smell of food she had to go vomit. 

My mind resumed back with the sound of the pod opening. I quickly went to catch her when she got out. 

pidge pov.

I don't know whats going on. I remember I was going to get food with Shiro until the smell of food hit me like a brick. I just ran to the closest restroom. I heard them knock and ask if I was okay but I couldn't respond the vomiting wouldn't stop. I then hear the door open and Shiro pulling my hair back.(lets just say that her hair grew to her hip). Then when I couldn't throw more out he picked me out and put me in a chair. I was getting hit with question after questions which was getting me dizzy. So I got up and decided to show I was fine but suddenly everything went black. 

I wake up feeling like falling. I wait for the harsh contact with the floor but it did not come. I feel someone catch me. I look up to see Shiro. "What happened?"

Allura pov.

Once I had seen the two heart beats in the monitor. I got mad. Pidge was the smallest and a little sister to all of us. Who could have taken out her purity. I knew it couldn't have been Coran or Shiro they were older and responsible. Since I had a crush on Shiro I took him out of my guilty list. Yet, the moment I asked I was full on rage. I was so disappointed with Shiro and jealous that Pidge stole his heart. When did they even get the chance to do all of this? 

3rd pov.

Shiro took pidge to her room passing the group that were giving a dissapointed glance at shiro and curious on what was happening. The disappointed looks did not go unnoticed by pidge. She was thinking that the stares where directed to her."Why is everyone staring at me like that." She whispered to Shiro just when her stomach started to hurt. She hugged her stomach again. Everyone started to get worried. "She's going to be okay. The stress is getting to her. Try not to question her too much. And if someone could get her something to eat in her room would be a great help." Shiro said calmly with regret. Pidge was confused on what was going on. Shiro took her to her room to explain everything that was going.

                       ~time skip~

It took Pidge sometime for the information to sink in; while she was eating. She was glad to finally be able to keep something down. She started to cry. "What am I going to do? I won't be able to fight, when my stomach gets big." She curled up in her bed. "You don't want our kid. That's what this is about right?" Shiro looked down, as pidge looked up."Of course, I want it. It was the decision I made when I first did it. I actually already knew. My period didn't come and we didn't use protection." Shiro looked up and kissed her. He picked her up and turned he around. 

"I'm going to be father!" Shiro said excitedly. Pidge was laughing at his little stunt of excitement. "Lets go tell the others." 

________________________________________________________________________________okay so it sucks I know.  I actually don't know why I'm writing pidge pregnant fanfics.