Settling In

So this should be a longer chapter. Hope you enjoy it. (^.^) And 14.8k thank you so much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~3rd pov~(6:12 pm)

Once Sam got everyone to their destination they got out of the car and admired the view. Sam and Colleen went to get the luggage out of the trunk. Shiro and Pidge were unbuckling the Little Lions from their car-seats in the back. "I did not know you, also, lived in a castle pidge? Why have you never told me, about this?" Allura asked fascinated by the mansion in front of her.

Katie smiled as she looked up at her house of her memories

Katie smiled as she looked up at her house of her memories. Akira was looking at every little detail as pidge held her. Both kids had stayed awake during the ride. They were so curious on where they were. Even if they kept yawning every minute, they did not let their guard down. 'I guess being close to Kieth did rub off on them.' Shiro thought as he held Akio, who kept turning his head to look at his surrounding. "It's because I don't. This is what you call a mansion. It's not the same thing, as your castle. This is still a lot smaller." Katie explained. 

"Looks big enough if you ask me." Coran says. Akira then made a hand motion toward Coran, for him, to carry her. He automatically got her and started to play with her.

Coran was trying to get her tired to make sure she sleeps. "Should we get going then?" Allura asked getting her lighter bags. "Yup." Pidge and Colleens said, also getting some of the lighter bags. They let Sam and Shiro carry the heaver ones. Coran would've helped, but he was busy as now both Little Lions wanted to play with him. It was a funny scene to watch for Akira was trying to get his mustache, and Akio was reaching for his hair. Colleen took Akira from Coran. It looked like he was the getting tired instead of the kids. "Follow me, you two. I'll show you where you'll be staying." Colleen said with a smile.

Colleen led the way inside. Pidge stayed with Sam and Shiro to help carry some of the babies stuff. "Hope you like your stay and don't hesitate to ask anything. Tell me when you finish unpacking to show you around. Just as soon as the others bring the luggage." Colleen says going up the stairs. "Are you hungry? I could get Joanna to make you something." She said going down a hall. "I would like something to eat...if it's not too much trouble?" Allura said shyly. "Then it's settled." Colleen said stopping in front of a door. "This will be your room." She said opening the door for Allura to go though.