Planning My Revenge

Hello good people! So, mostly everyone chose to leave Adam as a girl. Thanks for everyone who commented and if you didn't... well I wet with majority wins. On with the story. And srry I haven't posted recently I tried to give people time to think and comment. So this will be a really short chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Adams Pov~

"Why did it have to be this way!" I screamed going into my room in the teachers apartment and slammed my door. I curled up on my bed with a big teddy bear that Shiro had once gotten for me on my birthday.  I kept crying, remembering all the times we were together. 

The hugs.

 The kisses. 

Everything that happened between them.(take this wherever you want it to go.)

All the times people would blame Takashi for the crash, I would always defend him. "It's not fair" I scream to the heavens. "If only that girl and her brats weren't arou..." I stopped to think of what I was about to say and got an Idea. "What if I get them out of the picture. Of course it would be the best thing to do. I will have him all to myself." I get up and go to my desk and start to think of a plan to get rid of the girl and her so called kids.  

My Little LionsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara