An Unexpected Escape

Okay the video has nothing to do with this fanfic, but I love this video, it's just so good. The one who did this has my full respect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~week 11 of Pidge's pregnancy~ (A/N: everyone accepts the relationship between the two paladins)

"PIDGE!!" Shiro yelled

The team was once again fighting the galra and pidge was in charge of getting the prisoners inside of the ship. Of course Shiro did not agree to it, but since she was small enough to enter through the air vent. Pidge had already taken the prisoners out of the ship.

Yet, Haggar had a different plan. The witch already knew that they would come. She had galra get to the green paladin just as pidge was about to leave.

~pidge pov~

I had just finished taking out the last prisoner and into an escape pod. And just as I was going to leave a whole group of galra gang up on me. I ran knowing I was not going to win this one. I also couldn't risk the life of my kid. Yet I was cornered, I could hear everyone else trying to beat the drones outside. I was alone on this one. I am dodging attacks trying to make a path for me to escape. I can't move as quickly due to my stomach.

"AHHH."I was about to make an escape until I was thrown into the wall behind me. My stomach was starting to hurt. I hunched over covering the small bump that had just started to form. I guess the scream alerted the others. I could hear them screaming my name but it was becoming a blur. My sight was fading out as the last thing I saw was Haggar coming close to me. I tried hard to stay awake but darkness consumed me.

I started to wake up everything was blurry. I close my eyes to clear my vision. I remember everything that happened. My hand were tied above my head as I was in this sort of medical bed. I try to break free but that doesn't work out.

"It looks like you have woken up." I look around to see Haggar in the corner of the room. "What do you want from me."

"Right to the point I see." Haggar walked up next to me. "Information on Voltron."

"I won't say anything" I try to act tough. "Maybe, but that baby is a good threat we can use against you." I can feel my world freeze. "I wonder what the black paladin will do when his precious child is killed the instant it is born."

"No you can't do that!! I won't let you!!" I was not going to let my child die, especially at the hand of the galra. "You don't have a choice here though. Take her to the cell." Two galra soldier dragged me turning from hallway to hallway. Once we stopped at a cell I was thrown into the wall.

I crunched over as my stomach started to hurt again as I lay down next to the wall. "It's okay baby. I bet your father looking for us right now." I whispered to my small bump. I was alone in this cell.

~3rd pov~

"I knew we shouldn't have let her go to this mission. Especially in her condition." They were in the control room trying to locate the youngest paladin. "She had a choice and she decided to go. No one is at fault. Things happened and they ended up with her capture." Allura said while typing away at the screen. "I'm not getting any signal....nothing." Everyone just looked at the screen in worry.

~time skip~pidge is 8 months pregnant~

~Pidge pov~

I don't know how long I've been in here, but I know it was has been a long time. My stomach is already big. A bit to big. The galran have taken my uniform and changed me to the black suit with the torn shirt on top. I feel like Hagar wasn't lying about killing my kid when he/she is born. I have been fed but I did not get away from the slashes of the galra. I'm not alone in my cell anymore.