what happened

Season 8...it was...I don't know it was good but the ending though. But anyway I was traveling for my winter break so I didn't really be write anything. so here is another quick chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Pidge pov~

We were all in the teachers lounge as I remembered it to be. We had decided that Allura and Coran should sleep with my family. We had more than enough space.(lets just say that the house shown in the show is the summer house and they actually live in a mansion). Kieth would sleep with Lance's in his house. Hunk was going with his own family. His little siblings were so joyful. Lance and Kieth were saying their goodbyes to their nephew.

We were all discussing about the next few days. We had another meeting tomorrow in the morning at 7. Yet, my mind kept going to what Shiro. What was he talking about with Adam. If I heard the name correctly from one of staff here. Was he having second thoughts about us? Is he going to leave me alone? What about our little lions? Will he leave them? 

"Pidge?" 

I look up to see Allura waving her hand in front of my face. "Sorry. Got lost in thought again." She looked at me worried. "you sure?"

"Don't worry about..." I was cut off due to someone running from outside of the window. "Isn't that Adam?" I asked worriedly. We see her cover her face when she saw us. "Yeah, that is. what do you think happened?" Allura asked still looking to where Adam had disappeared.  "I don't know." I responded hoping that she was okay. A sense of guilt overtook my mind. 'was it my fault that she was like that.' I asked myself. Just then Shiro came into the room and automatically hugged me. 

"Is everything okay." I asked returning the hug. "Yeah." Everyone else was waiting to hear what had happened. "Wanna talk about it later." I whispered into his ear. He nodded and let go of me. "So, who is going with who." he asked. "I'm going with Lance and his family."  Kieth quickly stated and finally handed Akira to Shiro. "I'm going with my family." Hunk said taking Akio from Lance, who made a pout face, and handing him back to Pidge. "Allura and Coran will stay with us." I said while taking my hair out of Akios' hands. 

"Then It's settled we will meet here 30 minutes before the meeting. And we will still have training sessions. starting next week." Shiro said. Everyone agreed and we all headed outside where all of our family was waiting for us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for waiting. Hope you enjoyed it. The next chapter should be coming out a bit longer. Thanks again for waiting it means a lot to me.