Uncle Kieth's & Allura's name is first

I know it is taking like months to update, but thanks to those still reading this. So my computer is not going to be fixed any time soon. so I'm using someone's computer. And it's so little time that this person lets me write.(sister) Thanks to those that are still holding on and continue to read with a bad schedule to update. And I'm sorry, but I forgot the age of the twins so I will say that from this point they are about 10 to 12 months old. Again sorry if I did mention another age for them. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~6:30 A.M. Shiro's pov ~(i don't remember what time I put the meeting at but let's say its 7:30 A.M)

Ring, Ring, Ring

"Pidge..." I said groaning sleepily, tightening my hold on her; when she tried to get up. "A few more minutes"

"Come on. We have a meeting remember." She responded and I let go of her. "Besides, you said, we should meet 30 minutes beforehand....and it is 6" Her smirk made me chuckle knowing she was right. "Alright, I'm up." I said getting off the bed and stretched for a bit.

"I'm going to see if Allura and Coran are awake." I said as I changed quickly. Pidge with the same speed changed, but to wake the twins up. The Lions were really calm. They would never scream in that high pitched scream; that most kids do when they wouldn't get what they want. Especially after that one night. It's like they figured out that doing that got everyone grumpy. 

When they were woken up its like 'oh its wake time'. Being in a spaceship-castle, where the alarm would sound at any given moment, they would just be grumpy for a few minutes then be happy the next.

"Okay. I will start waking these Little Lions up." She said. I got her hand and pulled her to me. "You forgot something." I said, holding her close to me. "What!? I did?" She asked looking confusingly at me. I smirked and leaned down to kiss her. "My good morning kiss." I said as our lips connected. I feel her smirk and respond back. I would have liked for it to last longer, but time keeps running, and we both pull away. We had to make sure that Allura and Coran were alright, eat breakfast and get to The Garrison. "Now that, that is done. We should get going." She says with a giggle. "Of course." I respond with a smirk going out the door.

~Pidge pov~ At the Garrison 

We got to the Garrison and it is weird to say that as soon as we stepped in everyone's back straightened up. It's morning everyone is always a bit grumpy. 

 We were the first in the lobby of the teacher. Since we had time Allura decided to try and help the little lions say her name. Sure, they were a bit behind in there speaking skill, but so was Shiro, when he was smaller. Yet, this had become a competition on who will get their name said first by my Little Lions.

They had different sounds for when they wanted to be with someone specifically; not yet to say clear words. Allura's was 'Ah-a' for Akira. Coran's was 'ra'/ Hunk was 'hm'./ Lance's was 'lan' for both kids. And Keith's was 'keef' for Akio.  So far Keith and Allura were winning against the others. Shiro's and mines were 'da-da' and 'ma-ma'. (does that count as first words. I will just say they are.) Akio was already close to saying 'Allur,' when everyone else came in. 

"Hey, they are really close to saying your name. Lucky." Lance said sitting on the couch, in the middle of me and Allura. "Yes. They are getting better every day." Lance took Akio from her. 

"Keith!" Akira screamed from Shiro's arms. ''What?!" I say getting excited. "Nooo way. She just said Uncle Kieth's name first!!" Hunk said excitedly. "Keith," Akira said again extending her arms to her uncle. Keith gladly carried her knowing that his niece's first word was his name. 

"Allur-aa!" Akio said after seeing his little sister, of 2 minutes, have the attention of the whole group. "Awww...come on. The princess and my boyfriends name were said first." Lance said happily handing Akio back to Allura. "The next time it will be my name." Lance said with his signature smirk.

All of us laughed at that remark. I got this chill down my back that I was being watched, but I don't see anyone from the windows so I just ignored it. 

*knock knock*

"Come in," I say.  The door opens and Commander Iverson comes in. "Good Morning cadets-er Paladins." he said fixing his error. "Good Morning Commander." Everyone said with a smile which made the commander himself smile. "I am here to escort all of you to the meeting room."

"Yes, of course." Allura said getting up along with the rest of us. We all leave following the Commander. I still have the sensation of someone following me. I look behind but I don't see anyone. Out of no where my back started to hurt. I guess I'm not used to sleeping in a comfy bed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Again thanks to those reading this story i am trying my best to write this story and not give up on it. So thank you again.