5; bust down

Mya Brande

I wake up, I put white jeans on with slits on both legs, and a black tank top with a flannel cardigan over it.

I forgot my charger. Fuck. I go back inside, jc is still sleeping.

I grab an ice cube and throw it at him.

"You're gonna be late."

He glares at me. Throwing the ice cube back at me.
I bust out laughing.

He gets up.

"Alright I'll see you tonight." I say leaving

My dad , Carson is a film director, Vanessa, works as a makeup artist.

I get out. I spot Melo posted up on Gelos car.

Gelo walks out.

Melo actually looks up from his phone

"Mya! What you think about the black on grey?" Melo says talking about his pants and his 11's

"They aight." I reply

"Gelo you gon say hi or what?" Melo says getting in the car.

I pull out of my driveway before he does.

I walk into school

"What're you doing today?" Mikala asks me

"Disney." I say

"Alone?" She says

"Nope. Lonzo." I say

"Denise gonna be hella mad." She says

"Too bad." I say

We walk to class.

Anyway, aside from Mrs. Johnson. (Basic ass teacher name. I know lmao.)

If you're wondering why I'm big mad at Gelo. Issa long story, but I'm finna shorten it up for you.
So like, LiAngelo kinda texted me about how he liked this girl, then a few days later i get into fight with Isabella cause she was talking mad shit, I've had problems with her ever since. like MAJOR problems then I was hanging out with Zo and Eli. And he comes down with Izzy, and he introduced her as his girlfriend and didnt really introduce me as his Bestfriend or whatever. And that one time when he asked me to go to the movies, I knew Isabella would be there.

"Hey, um. Mya is it?" A boy says talking to me.

Surprisingly I don't know who this is.

"Yeah, um hi." I say

"LiAngelo, wanted me to give this to you. And I'm Taylor." He says

"Nice to meet you. And thanks." I say

"Yeah you too." He says as Mikala sits down.

He leaves and I look at the little card.

It read

To: Mya 🖤
From: LiAngelo

Look, I'm sorry. I really fucked up. I really really did. I miss you, Mya. Don't think I'm playing games. I know it seemed like I was back then.
Don't let Isabella get in the way. i know you hated her with a damn passion.
If you wanna doubt me. Go ahead. Just know, I'm here. And I'm down for whatever, if it includes me and you on good terms. I fucking miss you.

Much love,
Gelo.

————————————————————————

Patching up?

• Yuh, go ahead and voteee🌊
• I got 25 chapters waiting, lemme know if y'all want me to publish em by voting ❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️

• Comment🤪