38; different tracks

Lonzo Ball

"Wheres Mya?" My dad asks Carson

"In Vegas with her new boyfriend, she'll be home tomorrow." He replies, I see Melo slump down.

Ball In The Family Episode, Thanksgiving.

"How was the thanksgiving dinner?" Courtney asks

"I think I was good, had some good food.  It kinda felt weird without Mya here this time tho. Every year she would always make the salad and stuff." Melo says

"Do you miss Mya?" Courtney asks

"Yeah, I haven't seen her in like 2 months I think."

________

"Babe, I want sweet pickles and peanut butter." Denise says as I find an outfit for the lil party.

I furrow my eyesbrows at her.

"Ight, I'll go to the store after I use the bathroom." I tell her as I walk into the bathroom and I close the door and I open the drawer that Denise put all her make up and shiii.

As I scatter through the makeup drawer, nothing. Next drawer I find the little silver thing full of pills. Nothing popped out.

I shake my head as I text Dmo.

Zo
yo, I think Denise pregnant..

...

Dmo💯
Why? How?

Zo
She craving weird shit, the birth control pills are all here. And lately she been "gaining weight"

Dmo💯
Go cop some tests and ask her to take em .

As I grab my keys and I go out to my G. And I try not to panic.

I tap my fingers in silence as I wait for the lights to turn green. I turn on the wack ass radio.

After what felt like hours I press the gas and I drive to the CVS.

I pull into the parking spot. I hop out and as the automatic doors open I check my pockets.
No phone or wallet, just keys.

I walk back out to my car and I try to chill out.

Until I remember Mya always told me to keep a few dollars in my car for emergencies.

I look in my glove department three 100 bills.

I grab one and I walk back into the store. Thank god for Mya bro.

I rush through the isles find some sweet pickles and pregnancy tests.

I check out and I drive back home.

As I walk into the apartment, I see Dmo on the couch. I nod at him and I walk downstairs to my bedroom and I hear the shower running.

shit the peanut butter.

I go upstairs and go into the cabinets and find the organic peanut butter.

I fly down the stairs and almost falling on my ass.

And I put the Pickles and Peanut butter on the nightstand along with the tests and I creep back up to the living room. And I sit on the couch with Dmo.