Part 1 |Is He Gone?|

|Bella's POV|

Names are a funny thing. They are given to you at birth and stick with you until death. For some people a name means nothing, to others a name can hold so much weight that just by hearing it you are consumed by its owner. So when I called out his name into that to silent forest I began to break "Edward..." a small crack in my heart as there was no answer "Edward..." another crack "EDWARD!" No matter how loud I screamed it wouldn't stop my bleeding, breaking heart from aching in my chest so what do I do? I run. I run through the green Forrest and through the shrub, past the trees and past the bushes, birds call out in sing song chirps as if they are mocking my feeble attempts of trying to find something, someone, Edward. I trip and tumble through the dirt and down a hill, sticks and rocks digging and cutting my skin. I stop rolling. I start sobbing. He's gone.. his brown hair soft as silk, his gorgeous eyes that stole my breath away, his smooth beautiful lips that felt like molten gold against mine, his angelic voice of comfort and warmth, his sweet cinnamon and orange scent, his name is gone from my lips for when I call nothing happens it's has no power anymore. He has left me. With nothing left but a broken heart. I sleep.

———————-
So that's the first chapter, I know it's short but don't worry they'll be longer, thank you 😋