Part 2 |And So It Begins|

|Bella POV|

I couldn't count, seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months they all seemed like nothing to me. Peoples faces would blur around me. Charlie, Jessica, Angela, Ben, Mike... the only person who made we feel warm was Jacob.

Time passed and that one night when Carlisle's car was parked outside I and Alice was inside many things happened. Jacob had me cornered by the kitchen bench, his strong masculine arms creating a wall of warmth a security, so much warmth. I could feel him moving closer pulling his mouth towards mine. It was so different than that time with Edward on my bed, I felt strong and comfortable, like I could take a leap of faith and not even worry about the consequences. Just a little further... 

*brring brring* Jacob lets out a deep breath *brring brring* he pulls back and reaches for the phone "Wait." I put my hand on his chiseled arm and reach and grab the phone "hello, swan residence speaking" I speak
I hear a sigh of relief from the other end.
"Thank god, I thought you were truly gone from me..." I stutter, no. It can't be. His name, the name that had caused me so much pain, so much agony, so much love and hatred. It weighs a million pounds on my tongue and I let its slip from my mouth "..Edward" I whisper in a broken tone "hello Bella" he replies in his silken voice. I should scream I should cry I should beg and scream some more my skin boils and burns yet the words that pass my lips do not dare to express how I feel within "Hello Edward" I say rather casually "How are you?" He replies. I want to scream to him that he has put me through the worst possible hell imaginable. That he has caused me to have horrid nightmares that make me scream into the night I want to tear him to shreds with my words! "I'm fine" comes my reply "that's good, We'll goodbye Bella"
"Wait!" I blurt out.
"Are you ever coming back to me?"
There's a pause.
"No, goodbye Isabella"
The phones cuts off.

I look to Jacob, he looks at me. I am impulsive. I am free from Edward. I can't do what ever I desire with ever whom I desire. So with that though raging in my head I crash my lips to Jacobs, it's hot warm inside his mouth I brush my tongue against his teeth silently laughing to myself. He kisses me back, it's hot and warm and messy yet I love it, who knew...

———————-
That's it for chapter two, I know we haven't gotten to the main ship yet but it's getting there I promise! Thank you luvs xoxo