Part 3 |I'll Be Needing Stitches|

|Caius POV|

I sit at my throne, huh, throne I'm a king as they say, they say a killer a murderer a monster. Oh yes they say terrible horrid things but those things must be true. For I have committed such sins, caused so much agony and pain. Oh what a terrible king I am. My brothers just as Lucius and criminal as I however, They had or have someone who believed them to be different. Poor Marcus, for now he truly has no one to believe that behind his quiet stone frozen glare that there was a man, a broken man who had lost his light and his way... Didyme. such a shame. Aro however still has Sulpicia and what a lovely woman she was, even to myself on the rare occasions we would interact she was never fearful of my glare or my stone cold scowl, just accepting. Maybe that's why Aro is the happiest and energetic out of all of us. He has someone to pull him back in when he does feel like a cold heartless killer, a reason for such acts. Athenodora, she is beautiful indeed however she brings me no light. She's rather picky and stubborn. She will ask for money and be off. She never asks for any physical comfort and doesn't seem willing to give any in return. She makes me feel like a monster. Oh maybe one day I'll find my true mate but until that day I shall continue as a merciless king, till I raise my glass...
———————-
Hey! Finally we got a bit Caius action! I know it's short but I'm really enjoying writing this story so I hope anyone that's reading it is enjoying it as well, lots of supports and love, Ash xoxo 😋