The One where they attend a funeral

"Zachary Mateo Elmo Everton was a good man. A father to three, a loving husband, and a friend to all." A man was speaking.

Zachary Mateo Elmo Everton. Dead by murder. Suspect was charged and in prison for life. But that won't change the way this family is broken. Aphmau was crying rivers. Her boyfriend, Aaron Lycan, was there to comfort her and Zach had grown to him.

(Aphmau's outfit up above)

"Now, can Aphmau Everton come up to say a few words about Zachary?" The man asks and Aaron holds her hand.

"You can do this." Aaron says. "Can you come up there with me?" Aphmau asks and Aaron nods. They stand up and walk towards the stage.

"Zachary Mateo Elmo Everton. My father and one of my closest friends. I wish he could be here, living. He could see his grandchildren grow up, watch Ein get his first promotion, watch Lily sign with a designing company and watch me live my life with Aaron. He deserves to be happy. He would be happy watching all of this happening. At first, he didn't like Aaron, but he's grown to him." Aphmau says and Aaron holds her hand.

"He loved you, Aaron. Like family." Aphmau says. Aaron starts and Aphmau wipes a tear from his face. "He and my mother met in a special way. Like me and Aaron. They met by accident. But that accident became fate. My father cared a lot about family. I just wish he was here watch this family grow." Aphmau says.

"I'll love my father from when I was born to my last breath." Aphmau says.

Everyone claps for her and they get off the stage. "You did a great job babe." Aaron says and Aphmau hugs him. "Thank you for being here." Aphmau sayd and Aaron hugs back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my Irene." Aaron says and Aphmau puts her cup down. "What's wrong Aaron?" Aphmau asks.

"Your aunt. Barbara." Aaron says and Aphmau turns around. "I know she doesn't like you but that will change after tonight." Aphmau says.

"Is that my little marshmallow?" Barbara comes over and Aphmau hugs her. "Aunt Barbara! It's been a while." Aphmau says.

"Yes, christmas." Barbara says. "Hello, Barbara." Aaron says.

"Ve a ser un niño rico en otro lado." Barbara says in Spanish. "Aunt Barbara! That was rude." Aphmau says.

"What did she say?" Aaron asks. "Not important." Aphmau says.

She said "Go be little rich boy somewhere else" I think...I know how to type Spanish, but I can't speak it.

"Aunt Barbara! I need to go to the bathroom. How about you and Aaron have a nice conservation?" Aphmau says, walking away.

"Aaron, I only have one question." Barbara says. "Yes?" Aaron asks.

"How much do you love Aphmau?" She asks. "With all my heart. I'm willing to give up my father's money just to be with her. I know you see me as a rich boy, but I'm more than that. And if I have to leave my father's money just to prove to you, I will. I love her too much to lose her." Aaron says.

"You really are a good man." Barbara says. "That means a lot to me." Aaron says and Barbara smiles.

"I'm back." Aphmau says. "I need to get going. My flight leaves first thing tomorrow." Barbara says.

"Adiós." Aphmau says. "Adiós you lovebirds." Barbara says, walking away.

"What happened?" Aphmau asks. "Let's just say that your aunt likes me more." Aaron says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau and Aaron were in their hotel room. "Oh my Irene that was tiring." Aphmau says, placing one of Aaron's large t-shirts on. It went pass her knees. "I'm glad you family accepts me." Aaron says and Aphmau jumps onto the bed.

"The sheets are so warm." Aphmau says and Aaron joins her. "You know, I'm very lucky." Aaron says and Aphmau looks confused.

"For what?" Aphmau asks. "For having your love. Seven continents, 195 countries, 25 million cities, and 2000 islands. I had the chance to met you." Aaron says and Aphmau kisses his nose.

[I fangirled while writing this]

"I love you, Aaron. So much" Aphmau whispers. "I love you so much more babe." Aaron says and Aphmau pulls him into a kiss.

This wasn't just a kiss. It was meaningful. It was calm. It was soft. It was gentle. But most important, it was amazing. Like their first kiss.

Aphmau pulls away, smiling at Aaron. "Now, let's sleep. We have a flight tomorrow." Aphmau says, laying down.

Aaron lays down next to her and buries his face into her hair. "Good night babe." Aaron says. "Bonne nuit mon amour." Aphmau says, smiling.

[Bonne nuit mon amour = Good night my love]