The One with a bad reputation

Aphmau laughs and throws the empty paint can to the side, "I love Halloween."

"You need a new can, kitty? Looks incomplete." Gene offers. Aphmau looks around for anyone watching. Of course she finds just the person to stop her.

"Not now. Aaron's the stop light will complain my ear off." She notices he starts walking over towards them. "Speak of the devil."

"You guys realize that you could end up in jail for validation of property, right? Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Shouldn't you be in class?" Sasha snickers.

Aphmah sighs and walks up to Aaron, "Lycan, the difference between me and you is that I could care less about this dump." Gene wraps one arm around Aaron's shoulder.

"Buzzkill, why don't you go organize your binder for science? That sounds like a lot of fun." He suggests. "Unless, we have something you want." Gene looks at Aphmau, "Or someone."

"Shut up, you perv." Aphmau rolls her eyes. She bents down to pick up a paint can and tosses it to Aaron, "Since you seem so interested in what we're doing, why don't you try it?"

"Because I care. Unlike you, I want my college degree to look good?"

"I don't give a damn about your reputation." Zenix takes the can from Aaron, "He's a coward."

"I'm not a coward."

Zenix and Gene look at each other before Zenix speaks again, "You're right. You're nothing but a loser."

Something formed in Aaron's eyes. Not tears, no no no. Anger. He flings Gene's arm off of him and pushes him to the ground. Before Zenix could react, Aaron pushes him too.

"Are you psycho?! They didn't even hit you!" Aphmau bends down to help Gene and Zenix up.

"Cool." Sasha says.

"Shut up and help me Sasha." Aphmau says as Sasha helps Gene up.

Zenix laughs, "Looks like Lycan isn't a pussy."

•○●A Purplla Publish●○•

"Is it bad that Lycan's kinda hot now?" Sasha asks. Aphmau closes her locker and swings her backpack over her shoulder,

"That's vile. Who would call Lycan of all people hot?"

"You gotta admit, he's really good looking. You've seen him in gym. He's the hottest person to walk the halls."

"I've got eyes, but I also have taste." Aphmau and Sasha start walking towards their next class. "I thought you and Zenix had a thing."

"Yeah, but I don't like dumbasses."

"Then why do you like Lycan?"

Sasha sighs, "You're coming to the haunted house with us, right? I can't deal with Gene and Zenix alone. Plus, the party will be bumping."

"If I can't, take pictures. It's funny when Zenix gets scared."

"No, you're coming. No more repeats of last year."