Bully

~Thomas's POV~ 

"Hey, Jemmy!" I say, running over to him and giving him a peck on the cheek.
"Hi Tommy~" He purred at me, and I chuckled at his attempt to be seductive.
"Ready for the first period?"
"Sure, if we can get past the Hamilsquad, that is."
I sigh and nod, still smiling.
I walk the halls, basically like I own the place.
I would if I didn't have the Hamilsquad on my back.

~Alex's POV~

Me, Hercules, and John, also known as the 'Hamilsquad', stood and waited for Lafayette, an old friend from summer camp, who was going to start attending our school today.

A  black car pulled up and out of it hopped a bubbly and incredibly tall French-man.

I smiled and threw my arms around him. He shrieked and grabbed me while falling back. He landed with a thud and John and Herc joined the group hug. He laughed and stood up after we let go, brushing himself off.

"You need to help us" I quickly said while still on the hard concrete. 
"Excuse moi?" He said, confused.

"There's this guy named Thomas Jefferson and he's a dick. He thinks he's powerful and rules the school because he's cool and really tall." Herc said.

"And?" He said, not seeing how to help.

"You're like 2 or 3 inches taller than him! You can shut him up. He's always bullying us or getting in a fight with Alexander" John said.

"He bullies you?" Laf growled.

All 3 of us nodded.

"Lets do this."