Taller

~Laf's POV~

We walk down the halls, all of us getting ready for the first period. Alex nudged me and pointed to a rather tall, handsome man, who had a shorter man in a hoodie next to him. "Jeffershit?" I asked him. He frantically nodded.
"I'll pull him aside after class."

I walked into history, which happened to have Jeffershit.

I walked over to his desk and slammed my hand down on it, though my face read as calm, or maybe passive aggressive.

"Bonjour, Jefferson." I said in my heavy French accent.
He glared up at me at first but his eyes quickly widened. He gulped and put his confident smirk back on.
"Bonjour, Mon chou~" He purred.

I blinked rapidly, losing my composure. Out of anything he could have said, I never would have thought of that.
I opened my mouth to speak but I just glared at him and said

"Don't mess with my friends."

~Thomas's POV~

Oh great, a super tall French-fucker who is now part of the Hamilsqaud. He looked tall, but he couldn't be taller than me.

Class started and Mr.Washington gave us a lecture on how learning about history can be good for us in the future.

I started to walk out of class but was stopped by the angry Frenchman.

I looked up to him only to see that he must've been 3 inches taller than me. I gulped and he dragged me to the bathroom.

"Why are you bullying my friends?"

"Why are you interrogating me?"

"Answer the question."  The Frenchman said.

"Do they not even know why I bullied them in the first place?" I growled. The dude raised an eyebrow so I just sighed and lowered my head.

"Of course they don't" 
I pushed him out of the way and went to the halls.

~ Timeskip - 5th Period~

Hamilton thought I was being a dick in debate club so he decided to walk over and kick me in the shin. I growled.

"Go away midget"

I pushed him away and was about to walk away when an arm grabbed me.
I turned around and smacked them, expecting it to be Hamilton.

My eyes widened as I stared at the Frenchie with a red handprint on his face.
I squeaked and ran.

~Laf's POV~

For some reason,
I wasn't mad at this man for slapping me. For shoving Alexander, yes, but not slapping me.

Weird.