Amusement Park

~Laf's POV~
"Six Flags!" Alexander suddenly shouted, startling me.
"What are you going on about now, Alexander?" I said, my accent still thick because I just woke up.
He held up some coupons to Six Flags America. I raised my eyebrow. 
"What's a Six Flags?" I asked, unamused (Ironic) 

"It's an Amusement park! It has rides and games and is-"
"A waste of money?" Hercules cut in, and then John slapped his arm.

Alex smiled and closed his computer. "Already got us tickets."

"This seems dangerous," Herc said.

~Thomas's POV~
"Jemmy, Do we have to go to an amusement park?"
"Yes! It'll be fun." James said, bouncing up and down.
"Then why is Burr here?" I responded.
"I'm right here," Burr said, clearly annoyed.

We arrived at the park and I looked around at the huge and crazy rides.

"Woah.." I mumbled. I had only been to an amusement park once or twice, and I was in my pre-teen years.

James lead me and Aaron to a few kids rides, then to the Superhero section. 
"Cmon Babe! Let's go on the superman." James beamed at me.
"No," I said simply. There was no way I was going on the tallest roller coaster in the park.
"Why?" He tested me.
"Because it's a tall deathtrap and it will send us to hell."
"That's a convincing reason," Aaron said blandly.

They dragged me into line, and I think I started hyperventilating.
James pushed me to the front and sat me down, while he sat in the seat behind me with Aaron.
"What the fuck James?!" I whisper-Screamed.
"He'll less likely to scream in my ear, sorry babe." He shrugged.
I grasped the bars that held me in. Someone got in next to me but I didn't bother to see who.
The ride started climbing up, torturing me.
"Bonjour, Jefferson."
I jumped slightly in my seat, looking at the Hamilsqaud member next to me.
"Frenchie. Great." I sighed and tried to focus on not dying.
"You know, one time in France I went to a ride just like this one," He said, smiling at me. That gave me a bit of comfort.
"And I took my crush with me, wanting to impress them. I went on the ride and started screaming and puked on them." He finished. I snorted and then started laughing.
As soon as I stopped laughing we were at the top of the ride.

I screamed and gripped onto the Frenchman next to me, burying my face in his shoulder. 
Once we got past the initial first two drops I dared to look at the tracks ahead of us.
"W-we're not dead?" Frenchie chuckled and shook his head.
"Non"

When the ride came to a stop and the bars holding us in lifted, I jumped out of the coaster, never wanting to go on it again. I gripped one of the poles next to me and stumbled down the stairs.

That was one hell of a ride.

~Laf's POV~ Sorry for so many POV changes.

I bought the pictures of Jefferson and me on the ride, His face still buried in my shoulder in the picture. I chuckled and put it in my wallet. 

"Americans are so confusing."