Lewis

~Laf's POV~

I stepped out of the car breathing in the fresh air before I go into enfer. (Hell)
I walked into the school and stroll down the halls searching for my friends.
I see them reading the school newspaper, which is strange because it's really boring. 
I walk over to them, all reading.
"Salut?" I say slowly said.
They all jumped but were relieved when they saw me.
"Why are you reading the paper?" I asked.
"You read it.." Alex said, handing it to me.
'The Lewis Pamphlet - James Madison' 

When I finished reading the paper I think there may have been steam coming out of my ears. Jefferson may be a jerk, but he has feelings too.

Speaking of Jefferson, he just happens to stroll over. He doesn't have a tear-stained face, so I guess he didn't read the pamphlet yet.
"Oh, Hey Jeffershit." Alex said, smirking. I knew that smirk.
"Alexander, don't." I said, gritting my teeth.
"Here ya go, Jeffershit." Alex said, handing Jefferson the paper.

He takes it and growls at Alex, then he started reading.
I saw his legs start shaking and tears form in his eyes. I saw him starting to fall and I quickly caught him, then bringing both of us to the ground so I wouldn't drop him. I rubbed his back soothingly and shot a death glare at Alexander.

"H-he said he loved me.." He cried into my shoulder. My heart almost broke.
"H-he said he would never leave me.." I could feel my shoulder getting wet from tears.
"H-HE SAID HE WAS GAY!" He wailed and I started whispering sweet nothings.
"Il était une bite.." I said to him, hoping he actually knew French.
He let out a pathetic laugh and I sighed, holding him closer as everyone else went to class.