Coffee

A few filler chapters before the storm.
~Thomas's POV~ 

Me and James sat down at a small booth in the Cafe. We looked at the menu while waiting for a waiter or waitress.
"Anyways, continuing the story," I said, wanting to keep talking to James, until I saw him staring at one of the waitresses.
"James?" I tapped his arm.
"Oh, sorry. I just think she went to my high school." He said quickly.
"Oh, Okay," I said, going on with the story.

~Laf's POV~

Me, Alex, and Hercules were at a cafe downtown. The reason John isn't technically with us is that he works here. We sat down at a tablet and Alex started going on a rant about Jefferson.
For some reason, I can't hate him as much as my friends do.
I look around the cafe, no longer bothering to listen to Alexander's venting session.
I spotted the Tree and his boyfriend in a booth, but while he was talking, his boyfriend seemed to be staring at a woman.
Strange.

"Laf, Are you listening?" Alex says, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Eh, Non." I say sheepishly.

Herc sighs and chuckles. "I ordered a baguette and some soup for you, Laf" Herc says.
"Oh, Merci, Mon ami" I smiled brightly at him.

Our food came and I scarfed it down quickly. I looked back over at the couple in the booth and saw Jefferson's boyfriend- flirting with the waitress?
I couldn't tell necessarily,  but Jefferson sure seemed upset.