leaving ....home?

cocoa pov

Ginger insisited we leave before Negan came back. I was kinda sad for her. She loved Negan and for him to do this was unfair, and awful. Old Negan was back, though i don't think he ever went away. I don't know where we will go...but all i know is we have to leave before....Negan comes back.

ginger pov

Caleb looked at me with his baby blues. "Hi son, you are awake." I grabbed him as he started to whine..."You need to be changed." I changed Caleb, and sat him in his crib. I looked at Caleb, sadly...He looked just like his father....

negan pov

"I chopped down on some potatoes, they were yummy. Yummy omg...wtf if i use the words like "yummy" and no one is going to respect me. "I want you to know something Negan, it's not going to be easy as i thought to re-group a lot of our people are against it." I looked at Simon, angry. "I don't give a fuck who is against it, get our people here now!!" Simon looked taken back..."Yes sir." he got up and left me in a empty cafeteria. "Lucille, i guess it's just you and me again like old times.

Narrator comments

Both Negan and Ginger are madly in love with each other, but both of them think the other is not. What will happen? Will they get back together? Will they find each other again? and what will happen to the Sanctuarary??

btw i will be putting more details in this story besides...ginger and negan's love story....negan is going to be a more big part in the story...as time progresses like i said in the description this is going to be more in negan pov