X

The wind blew....Negan closed his eyes. Visions of Caleb and Ginger came flooding in and a tear came to his eye. He had to be strong, he had to be. "Negan, what are you doing out here?" asked Erica. "Just thinking." She walked over to Negan. "Did i say you could join me bitch?" "Negan cut the bullshit, just be real with me, what's going on?" Negan smirked. "Nothing too worry your pretty little head of bitch and just because we have fun in bed and we have fun in bed, i did not give you permission to give a shit about what i do or feel, got that?" She nodded, tears in her eyes. "I thought you loved me?" "Loved you, honey i don't love anyone, well except my girl here..." he smiled, holding up Lucille. "And she will taste ya' if you don't get the fuck out my face." Erica left. Negan smiled.

narrator pov ended time for negan***

negan pov

I grabbed me a nice cold drink of water and slurped it down. "Negan, anything you want us to do today?" Negan decided it was time to go back to Kentucky and get his family his girl, his baby, and his friends, who he consider family forever, even though they had hard times. "I want to go somewhere in Kentucky for some supplies, let's go." The men followed Negan towards the trucks, they drove and drove to Kentucky.

ginger pov

"Oh Caleb can you please quiet down so many roamers here." Ginger said, looking out the window, she held her baby in her arms. "This is why we need to leave." "Don't worry babe." Marlo smiled." "Cocoa is taking care of it." "She must be tired, tell her to come in, it's my turn." Even though Marlo and Cocoa did not like the idea, they did not back down. Ginger had her way.