being a leader again ..

negan pov

My eyes were closed, and i was lying in bed. "Negan..." Erica whispered stirring in her sleep. Erica was a new recruit, she was 30 years old with bleach blonde hair....not my type usually but...she would do for now. Everyone was asking if she was my wife. I didn't know how to respond, i didn't want to say yes..because even though ginger hated me, i loved her. She was the only person that i wanted to have that title. 

"Negan why are you awake...is it morning?" i looked at her,smirking. "No...but you should go." Erica opened her eyes wide...."Leave but baby..." "Don't ever call me baby again bitch." " She hurried and got up and grabbed her clothes and slipped them on..."I'm sorry negan." and she left.

*next day*

"I think its been going good the past few days boss." Simon smiled looking at the amount of people working. "I want to go on a supply run soon." Simon smiled big. "Already on it boss, got some people together who are ready...just say when boss and we will be ready to go." I patted Simon shoulder. "atta boy." Simon half smiled. "I want you to go on a supply run yourselves though....just grab food,medical supplies and anything else we might need, i want to do the point system again so have someone set that up, i also want to notify everyone about the same punishments and rules....and how they become one of us....i want you to explain everything by tonight and then after go on a supply run...it's a lot but i know you can do it." Simon...smirked. "Of course boss." "I have to do something today or i would attend to that." Simon looked at me with an understanding smile. "You are a busy man boss, don't worry i will be done with everything by tonight and when i'm done i will send someone to tell you." I smiled and nodded and walked back to my room, slamming the door, i looked at all the paper work i needed to get done...it was kind of like attendence...it was a list of names of all the group members and some info about them and where they came from and how many walkers they killed and people. I had to go thru it all tonight.

cocoa pov

"looks like a nice spot." i said,smashing a walkers head in. "a motel..." ginger stated, holding caleb. "temporary.."