"I missed my girl so much" Negan pov

Negan pov

Simon sent someone for me, i grabbed Lucille and walked down the halls to the cafeteria, where everyone was standing, waiting for my presence. "Everything has been explained, just need to scare em' a little." I laughed and waved Lucille. "Who here is Negan?" I waited and no one said anything, a lot of people were confused. I spoke again, slamming Lucille down on the ground. "Who the fuck here is Negan!" Everyone looked at each other and bowed. "I am Negan...We are Negan....I'm Negan, we are all Negan" was some of the words spoken by the people. "That's right, and if anybody breaks the rules or doesn't do something right you get my baby right here." I waved Lucille in the air. "Get back to it." Simon smiled "You need anything else boss?" I shook my head no and he left, i smiled...

I drank some milk and sat the cup down, i saw Erica talking to a little girl. "Erica, over here." She looked over scared a bit, she walked up to me.."Yes sir." "Oh Erica, come to me..." I then whispered in her ear, "I want you tonight." she smirked. "Okay, i'll be there later big boy." I smiled and she walked away showing off her nice ass.

Erica kissed me with her tongue swirling all in my mouth, to be quite truthful, it was nice but i wished it was her my sweetheart, My Ginger, my fiance, my girl. "Her huge tits were on my chest, it started making me feel sick, she wasn't what i wanted this wasn't my girl.

"Erica baby, um...i want to stop." Erica stopped kissing me. "Sure baby, thought you wanted to go another round?" "I'm just tired." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Well when you need me, i'll be down the hall, see you later." She got dressed, winked at me and left.

I missed my girl so much.