(is she in love or nah??)

negan pov

I walked through the empty house. I cursed to myself, the car was gone. DId they go on a supply run, they couldn't have, not everyone would go. No, way Ginger would let Caleb go on a supply run, too dangerous. Walkers,crazy people. Did something happen? Did they choose to leave? So many questions, he was having a panic attack, he was angry. He pulled Simon aside. "Simon after The Sanctuarary, i met up with, do you remember the girls who worked in the cafeteria?" Simon smirked. "Yes i do, god that Cocoa was a beauty." "Well i fell for her little sister,..Ginger." Simon laughed, "Okay.." "Well, i was with them in this house and me and Ginger we have a son, we got into a fight and now she's gone." Simon nodded. "You want us to go find them?" "Please.." i breathed.  Simon nodded. "Men we have people to find, let's go, ..." I smiled. Simon had to find them,...they couldn't have gone that far.

ginger pov

I looked in the mirror...i had tangles in my hair. I grabbed the brushed and brushed my hair is good as i could and pulled into a ponytail. I still didn't look good, but it was better than before. A knock on the door interuppted my thoughts. "Marlo is outside.. i let her eat some crackers for breakfast, do you want anything?" I looked at myself. "I'm good, i'm going to be a second." i started crying so hard, how i missed Negan.