[ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN - H20 ]

H20

Eighteen

"I told you I was fine," Tahari spoke, looking at Zaquan through hooded eyes.

This morning she was experiencing sharp pains in her lower abdomen and of course, Zaquan sprung up into action, like a damn spring.

"Nah, what's that shit yo' doctor was talking about. Thraxton Hiccups?" Zaquan asked Tahari which made her laugh a bit.

"Braxton Hicks, slow ass?" Tahari questioned with a laugh.

He shot her a glare before nodding, "Yeah." He side-eyed her, "It could be that right? Truthfully, Tah baby I ain't trying to take no chances ma," Zaquan spoke while shaking his head.

Tahari smirked, "It's just mock contractions. Nothing big Zaquan cool it." She hushed him, but he still wasn't having it.

"Uhm, now I'm about to leave. If your ass has my son before I get back that's yo ass...and yours too baby boy," He spoke just before bending down and rubbing Tahari's belly.

Tahari watched as Zaquan walked out of the doorway, she couldn't deny the fact that he was looking like an absolute snack. These days Zaquan was growing out his hair and wearing it with the french braids and a fade.

"If you need something don't hesitate to call me Tah baby, I'm serious. You got me, so I'm here," He spoke then placed a kiss on her forehead.

She smirked, at him before trailing her eyes up and down his stature. Her pussy soon developed it's own heartbeat as she looked at the Zaquan in the white Adidas tracksuit.

"Well, it is something that I want," Tahari mention with a smile upon her face.

Zaquan stopped in his tracks then looked down at her, "And that is...?"

"I want you to lick my pussy," Tahari spoke out hesitantly. Her hormones had been ragging and it's been a very long time since she's had any action. Her body was in dire need of some loving and...fucking.

"You serious?" Zaquan asked with a smirk on his face. As bad as he wanted to burst out laughing he kept it in.

"As a heart attack," She spoke and he let out a low chuckle, just before looking down at his Cartier watch.

"Baby, you should've said something earlier, I really gotta' go but I got you tonight, and depending on how you feeling you may get a little more,"

Tahari blinked her eyes in disbelief because she can't believe what her boyfriend slash baby daddy just told her. He basically told her...

No.

"Zaquan if you do not lick my pussy right now I will cry." Tahari spoke with her voice breaking.

"Baby, I literally have to go! Man, when I get home I promise I will lick ya pussy, suck ya clit and play with it when I get back!" He threw over his shoulder then headed out the door.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" Tahari shouted into the pillow.

"Damn, my baby daddy fine as hell," Tahari mumbled to herself as she watched him leave.

***

"Bitch how far along are you?" Ivory asked Tahari the moment she sat down in the chair at the restaurant there were currently at. With Tahari being pregnant and soon to give birth and Ivory planning her and Carson's wedding there was really no time for the two to hang out so finally, they were able to have some girl time.