•-O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-I-N-G-•

Mae:*teleports everyone to one place*

CZ:*blinks* where the hell am I

Momo:*can see her from like 3 miles away* HOLY SHIT CEE IS THAT YOU?!

Rika:+squints* why is sudoki here?

Mae:*looks over* oops *snaps her fingers and sudoki goes. Ack to where he came from* sorry bout that~

Kuro: what's going on?

Mae: early spring cleaning. Of this mess of a book.

Jacob:*shrugs* ok then

*realizes*

Wait WHAT

Mae: relaaaax I'm only gonna change a few things.

A few major things.

Elliot:*eyerolls* here we go

Mae: So, as I'm working on my OC book.

I stead of having Cee be in a diffeee t demension, she'll just be at a college that's in the Area or something. So Ryley, Cameron, Marion, and Katio will still be there.

CZ will be friends with everyone again, but act a little distant. But she'll begin to hate Zen.

BUT KEEO IN MIND.

ZEN NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG. SHES BEEN BLANING HIM FOR EVERYTHING SHES DONE WRONG HERSELF.

HE KNOWS THAT SO HES PLAYING ALONG SO HE WONT STRESS HER OUT MORE.

Zen is a good guy, he's smart as hell too. So please don't kill him. *cough* Rythian *coUGH*

*clears throat*

So yeah. Other than that, Zen and Rika are still trying to patch things up and we'll, I guess that's it

Cameron: Okay....?

Mae: *huffs* Shaddup

CZ: ahEMM

Mae:*eyebrow raise* what

CZ: aheEMMMMMMAKXJWBMA

Mae:^eyes her* you good?

CZ: *inhales deeply* AHEMMMMMMMM*points to her red hair*

Mae: ohhhhh right. Yeah I thing it's gonna stay red, College Cee is funny as shit

CZ: and?

Mae: and wat.

CZ: *groans and jumps up and down like a kid* the wedding! The goddamn wedding Cee! It's been three damn months and I really want to get married to him already! *realizes what she said behind covering her mouth and turning red*

Momo:*looks at her a little surprised*

Zen:*looks over to her* huh?

Mae:*realizes drama is starting and gets a smug grin* ohoho~