• D • O • L • L • H • O • U • S • E •

CZ:*stares at the bags of chips before opening it and eating them really cash and crying dramatically* I will never for get this moment Rythian.

Cameron:*stares at her weirdly* it's chips. Calm down

CZ: BuT tHeY'rE sO gOoD *munch munch munch*

Ryley:*chuckles a bit* just leave her be

Marion:*huffs* I'm bored.

CZ: *stares at him bluntly* you're always bored.

Marion:*grins* how about we play a game

Ryley:*gives him a look* I swear to god if we are playing-

Marion: DARE OR DOUBLE DARE!

Ryley:*facepalms* nothing good ever happens when we play that.

CZ:*smirks before putting her bag of chips down and standing over him with her hands on her hips* bring it.

Mario : okay miss kick ass, I dare you to jump off that building*is being sarcastic*

Ryley: pffhhh she won't do it

CZ:*hollaring from the 8th floor of the ROTC building* HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET I WONT JUMP OFF RIGHT NOW

Marion: THERES NO WAY WITHOUT YOUR ASS CLASS POWERS OR SOME SHIT

CZ: BET. *jumps off of the building*

Ryley:*is running toward the window* CEE WHAT THE HELL I DIDNT THINK YOU'D ACTUALLY DO IT

Cameron : YOURE WEARING A SKIRT DUMBASS

CZ:*realizes* oh SHITTTTTFFFRFKAODJEdbka I HATE SCHOOL UNIFOOOOOORM- OOOF
*falls on top of katio*

Katio: WHAT THE HELL- wait. Is that you Cee?

CZ:*becomes flustered before getting up and walking away like a robot* um cannot compute error error that's what I am a fucking error * kicks down a peice of wood from the window of an abandoned building and jumps inside and mumbles to herself* I've been trying to avoid him for so long and then this happen- *looks at her hair slowly going from red to white-purple and stares in horror* shit shit shit not now!!

Katio:*teleports in front of her* and where do you think you're going?

CZ: Uhm- I'm going to the great outdoors- AAAGHHH*clutches her head in pain before looking around and finally becomes the 'Lady Cecilia' * O-oh gosh, w-w-why is it so dark in here

--
Her nyctophobia is triggered the most in this state
---

Katio:*eyebrow raise* Cee is that you

CZ:*stares at him before trying to glare at him* Y-You have no right to call me by that n-nickname!

Katio:*looks at her before smirking*ohhhh I see, you're scared~*walks closer to her*

CZ:*grips onto her skirt trying to pull it down and walking back words slowly* I-I-I d-don't know what y-you're talking a-about.

Katio: *pins her to a wall* or do you?

CZ:*gulps before reaching for her hairpin slowly*

Katio:*holds her wrist tightly while using the other hand to grab her hairpin* Ah-ah-Ahh~ naughty Cecilia, were you trying to hurt your senpai~

CZ: *trys to get it back but fails miserably before katio pins her to the wall once more*

Katio: by the time I'm done with you, you're gonna love the dark

CZ:*shivers in fear* h-huh?

Katio:*lifts her chin close to his face* you know what I said. *teleports her to the main hall of a huge house with velvet and chandeliers hanging from all over*

If you want to keep your little pup safe, I'm pretty sure you'd keep quiet.

CZ:*eyes widen before tearing up* Y-you wouldn't...

katio: *takes her to a room upstairs before locking the door and laying her on the bed*
I'll be back sooon~

*shuts the door and locks it*

——

She lied around and noticed she was in a red room that looked very Victorian styled. There was a wardrobe full of cloths along other a king sized bed in the middle, a desk, and a window that shows the view of a beautiful garden below. She looks down in realization of what had just been taken place. She let him push her around, get used by him, get touched by him. And she was powerless, all she could do was endure for the safety of her loved ones. She could
Only move by his commands,and follow his rules. Numbly, as she fell to the ground in hopes of finding a way out of this safely.

A few hours later

Katio:* comes inside the room and sees CZ on the ground* miss me?

CZ:....*sniffle*

Katio:*gets down to her level before cradling her in his arms * don't cry baby, I'm here for you, there's no reason for you to cry.

CZ:*numbly means her head on his chest.*
'She misses her friends and family, they don't know where she is, nor will they hear her screams or crys. She needed comfort, she was so lost. But the only option she had now was him. She couldn't believe herself for letting in so easily, but n the meantime, gain his trust before breaking him. '

Katio:*sighs before wiping her tears away and kissing her forehead I* I just wanted to clear up a few rules

CZ: R-rules....

Katio: yes, Here are the rules sweethearts.

1. You can't call me Katio, you will refer to me as Master, or daddy

2. When we go out, you will not show signs to others that you are in danger.

3. I will do whatever I please to you because you are my doll, and mine alone.

4. You will not be able to leav, everything in this house is made specifically for those like you, so don't even think about it.

5. Any attempt to fail to follow these rules will result in a punishment, as much as I don't want to do this to you princess, but of you act naughty then I have no choice, got it.

CZ:*is angered* KATIO ARA-

Katio:*glares at her menacingly* what did I just say to you. *tries to grab her wrist*

CZ:*growls* don't fucking touch me araki

Katio: *grabs a fist full of her hair and drags her down the hall and then throws her into another room* I've already warned you, I love you Cecilia, but we can't have a doll who won't listen now would we....*licks his lips*

CZ:+stares at the room in horror* no nO NONONO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING AGAIN LIKE IT DID YEARS AGO, KATI-

Katio:*whips her once* WHAT DID I JUST SAY

CZ:*wimpers before falling down and nodding her head*

Yes, d-daddy......

•••••••

There's no escape. Welcome home, Lia.

•••••••

• D • O • L • L • H • O • U • S • E •