Back to 13

Rika: uhm well....*looks over to CZ* a certain bunny got out..thanks to someone

Katio:*glares at a cage in the corner of the room*

Rika: and now Cee is kinda...uh, 13 again...

And 13 year old CZ  is the naive one who's a terrible liar and like depressedq over 9000, you know, teenage stuff.

CZ:*wimpers in the same corner Katio is glaring at, holding the cage*

Katio:*jawdrops to the floor* you've got to be fucking kidding me- she has those car ears and tail thingy again??!

Rika: and knowing Florence, he probably found a way to escape, and I mean, at last he didn't kidnap or harass her again...right?

Katio:*grits his teeth before walking up to CZ, shoving down her turtleneck and pushing her head back and growls* these purple fucking hickeys say otherwise

CZ:m-mast- maste- *shaking violently* D-don't touch m-me*tears up* b-burns...

Zen:*is staring from afar*

Rika:*cringes a little* ah, that looks like it hurts, you should probably let her go

Katio:*sighs* that wasn't me Cecilia, *tries to dab her hand* I didn't hurt you, he did

CZ: *shakes her head and cries* N-no m-master. I-I'm g-g-ood g-irl *sniffles* n-no h-hurt me *cries harder*burns

Katio:*gets a little pissed and grabs both her shoulders harshly* THAT WASNT ME! I WAS REINCARNATED!

CZ:*stares st him wide eyed and looks down, ears flat against her hair* I-I sorry.*lip quivers* w-won't happen a-again...

Katio:* looks at her and sighs and lets go* look I'm sorry I just, *sighs and walks away mumbling* I cant right now....*shuts door*

Rika:*looks at her and sighs* I don't think I can do much, I'm sorry Cee, I know you're venerable.

Zen: I should have came back sooner if this was the case....before the coma right?

Rika: *doesn't make eye contact with him* get out. Now.

Zen:*stares at her* fine. But you're coming with me*drags her out*

Rika:*elbows him* I need to stay with her!

Zen:*growls and continues and he's doing and shits the door* she's fine, we're clearly not.

Rika:+grits her teeth* how could you be so selfish! I thought you cared about her, she looks up to you for fucks sake!

Zen:*stares at CZ menacingly* don't move or master will come back.

CZ:*begins to sob violently and hugs her tail to her chest* m-maste- b- burns * sniffles*

Zen:*sighs and leaves*

——-

T H I C Cso yea that's CZ nou

T H I C C
so yea that's CZ nou

Hi, I'm no dead yet. Well I mean I am bc love yourself tear just mind fucked me and I amNOT OKAY 🙃