Chapter 1

*Flashback to Lance stuck in the Airlock* (this is a very mild one for me and my Evolved Feels ™)
"Air lock releasing in thirty ticks."
Lance was getting nervous. That doesn't sound good. He tried not to count the ticks until he lock opened, releasing him into space. Without a helmet. And no hope.
Shut up Lance. Don't think like that. He thought.
"Fifteen ticks."
He was panicking. Maybe this was his fate. Maybe he deserved this. Maybe this was payback for never taking stuff seriously. Maybe this was karma for not being there for his family.
His family. He started to bang on the door. He had to get out. A mullet of dark hair appeared out of nowhere.
"Keith!" He yelled, banging on the door.
"What are you doing in there?" He yelled back, locked in combat.
Contemplating suicide, ya know, the usual thing one does when life gets too much too fast.  Lance thought, but said "The ship locked me in here!"
For good reason too. Even the Castle want to get rid of you.
Shut up.
You know I'm right.
Your wrong. Lance was doubting himself.
A few more ticks and you'll suffering will be over. No Keith to compete with.
Keith is an important part of our team. And so am I. Aren't I?
No. Stop lying to yourself. It's pointless. Just let yourself sucked out.
The airlock opened. "Keith!" Lance shouted, grabbing onto a ledge.
Let go. It would be so much easier. Why are you still holding on? It's so useless.
"Grab my hand!" Keith yelled.
Don't do it. He doesn't really care about you. It's just a show.
Lance grabbed it, pulling himself towards safety, and hopefully away from the voices of doubt.
Let go idiot! It's no use! You already cut yourself. You are a disgusting tool. The only reason they keep you is to form Voltron. As Soo as they find a better Blue Paladin they'll ditch you like a sack of mouldy onions anyways.
"What were you doing in the airlock?" Keith asked angrily.
"I don't know! The ship locked me in there!" Lance said. Never mind he was there to escape everything. Forever.

This sucks man well have light Langst. Or heavy depending on your feels. It's about a 3/10 for me.