ST Character Preference// What they love about you

//Dustin//
He loves your smile. It's like heaven to him when you smile. "Y/N, you're smile is just, it's perfect, I love you." He'll always say while you two cuddle. To him, everything about you is just overwhelming. (Ha ha, get it? Like the John Bellion song???😄)

//Lucas//
He loves feisty attitude and how your not afraid to stand up for him or the gang. Also, if it gets really bad, you might end up punching Troy or James in the face. "Have I ever told you that I love the way you fight lately, Y/N?" He will tell you while you're on the way back from school or a campaign.
"Yes, Lucas, twice today." You'll giggle.

//Will//
Will loves your hair. He thinks it's so pretty and is constantly asking if he can play with it or what shampoo you use. He'll always try to braid it and even gets lessons from Joyce. "Y/N, can I please braid your hair?" He'll ask while you two are watching a movie. "Ok, fine." You'll laugh and let him attempt to braid it for hours.

//Mike//

Mike loves your hands. He loves to hold them and high five them so hard, they sting for at least 10 minutes. He even sometimes paints your nails for you with the help of Nancy and sometimes gives in to letting you paint his. "Hey, Y/N, can I hold your hand?" "Mike, you're already holding it." "Oh yeah, I am."