ST Characters// How They Ask You To The Snowball

//Dustin//
You were just getting your bag out of your locker for the end of school, when a note falls out of it.
You pick it up. You didn't recognise the hand-writing. It said:
Y/N,
Will you go to the snow ball with me?

~Dustin

You look over to see Dustin walking down the hall.
Still gripping the note you walk over to him and tap him on the shoulder.
"Dustin?" You say.
"O-oh, h-hey, Y/N." He stutters.
You hand him the note.
"Hell yeah, I'll go to the snow ball with you!" You say.
"What? Really? Oh my god, I seriously thought you would say no!" He says.
"Dude, no way." You give him a big hug

//Lucas//
It was about a week until the 1984 Snowball and you swore that no one would ask you, but, you'd go anyway, just for fun.
"Y/N." You hear Lucas's voice from behind you as you made your way to the lunch line. His voice sounding unusually serious.
"Oh, hey, Lucas, what's up?" You reply, turning around.
"So, I was wondering. Do you want to... Um, go to the, um... Snowball with me,?" He asks.
"Yes! I'd love to go with you!" You reply.
"Thanks, Y/N." He says

//Will//
You were sitting next to Will at lunch and he was acting kind of weird.
"Will, are you alright?" You ask him.
"Oh, um yeah, yeah I'm fine." He replies.
"Is there something you want to tell me?" You say, Sounding genuinely concerned.
"Um, yeah, a-actually. W-will-do-do you want to go to the Snowball with me? I mean you don't have-" he stutters.
"No, it's ok. I'd love to go to the Snowball with you really." You answer.
"thank you, Y/N. I thought you didn't want to go." He says.
"With you? Hell yes." You say.

//Mike//
You were Chilling out at picnic table at the park, when you see the party walk into the park.
They seemed to be teasing mike about something.
Then Mike starts to walk over.
Oh shit! You think.
You'd had a crush on mike since 4th grade.
"Y/N." He says.
"Hi, Mike." You smile.
"Um, would you like to, um, go to the snowball with me?" He asks.
"Yes! I-I'd love to!" You answer.
"Great! Thank-you!" He says. "I thought you were gonna ask Lucas or something."
"I mean he's my friend, but, nah. Not like that." You say.